What UN Spacy ships are these?

Gideon Krieg

Hello all,

I am searching for any black and white images of these two ships from flashback 2012. The ships in question are in the yellow boxes on the webpage at the following address;

http://www.geocities.com/gamedesigner80s/umv.html

I have a rendition there of one of the ships but would prefer actual images from any official source if they are available.

Thank you

:D

Gray like that would be a Meltran vessel.

It doesn't match any of the Zentradi or Meltrandi ships Nanashi posted in his size charts. It does kinda remind me of the Oberth. I'd say the jury is still out on this one.

Yeah, it does look more like a new UN Spacy class.

Thank you all for your input. May I ask another question along the same lines. Was there an article in Newtype magazine, back when FB 2012 came out, that covered any of these ships or perhaps showed black and white images.

If Newtype did an article on this series, and black and white pics of these ships are available, I would appreciate copies or the information on which issue they are in so I can hunt for this issue.

Thanks guys. :)

Doesn't mean that it can''t be from the general shape.

Advanced valkyrie chronicals ---> Macross 7 Vartua would be a similar idea.

From what I can see, the only thing that doesn't match is teh superstructure... the nose is perfect. It may be a direct Predecssesor to or a different flight of class.

I don't think that Kawamori had a specific design for this ship... I bet it was just a small doodle that he gave the animators. Whatever we say here is certainly non Cannon.