Wolfs Rain on CN...what'd you think

jwinges

I thought it was pretty cool. Pretty cool story so far. I didn't know that this was the first episode. This was actually the first weekend I was at home for the whole CN thing as I'm always out. :p:D:lol:

I've seen the whole series. It's a pretty well done series with an unfortunantly weak ending. If you like good charactor, world, and myth development you're probably gonna like this series, if a tight knit story is most important to you, than chances are it won't be your thing.

I liked this series alot, but so far my favorite recent anime has been Scrapped Princess. Decent animation, really good charactor, world, and myth development, tied togeather with a fairly strong story.

I've seen the whole series. It's a pretty well done series with an unfortunantly weak ending. If you like good charactor, world, and myth development you're probably gonna like this series, if a tight knit story is most important to you, than chances are it won't be your thing.

I liked this series alot, but so far my favorite recent anime has been Scrapped Princess. Decent animation, really good charactor, world, and myth development, tied togeather with a fairly strong story.

I heard the 4 episode DVD-only releases of Wolf's Rain closes it off pretty well.

I heard the 4 episode DVD-only releases of Wolf's Rain closes it off pretty well.

Huh? There were episodes that were not aired and only put on DVD? :blink: If so I gotta nab those cause the regular aired ending was really unsatifying.

yeah it went to ep 26 then they added 4 extra for DVD only. And it gave A MUCH better ending though very sad and a bit confusing.

but it was a allright show there seemed to be aton of pointless episodes but it was a entertainig watch nontheless.

Gonna have to nab that when it comes out here in the US.

Yeah, the last 4 episodes just hit me without a warning. It was so unexpected as to what happened, and the climax scene was, very, very very very very, well, impacting. First few episodes of the series starts of a tad bit slow, then it starts to trail off to some great character developments and insights to each character.

All I can say is: don't miss it. It's one of the best series of this century. :p Although some might think I'm biased.