Looking for Macross Art

Okay this is going to Sound kinda weird but for the Past few years I've been looking for Scans on the Net for Orginal ArtWork from MAcross in the 70's... a few years ago I was in The Virgin Mega Store in Paris France and I saw a Giant VHS Box Set of what looked to be Macross it was dubed in French and could have just been Robotech in French but the thng was the Art on the Box was amazing.. it was just Macross no Southern Cross or Mospeda 9 tapes at 4 eps a tape for 36 eps I cant really describe the Art work other than to say it was very very Beautiful and Im trying to find more just like it.... I dont supose any of you fanatics could help

You're going to have an incredly hard time looking for macross art from the 70's....

But the box in question was mostly likely robotech. Macross hasn't been released in France until recently, an import of the AnimEigo masters with french subtitles is either released now, or is going to be soon.

Seriously though, you need to make some attempt at describing the art though.

Okay this is going to Sound kinda weird but for the Past few years I've been looking for Scans on the Net for Orginal ArtWork from MAcross in the 70's... a few years ago I was in The Virgin Mega Store in Paris France and I saw a Giant VHS Box Set of what looked to be Macross it was dubed in French and could have just been Robotech in French but the thng was the Art on the Box was amazing.. it was just Macross no Southern Cross or Mospeda 9 tapes at 4 eps a tape for 36 eps I cant really describe the Art work other than to say it was very very Beautiful and Im trying to find more just like it.... I dont supose any of you fanatics could help

do a search on google for "robotech vhs" it wil giv eyou vhs covers.