Quick question on FP sticker jet number

REMINATOR

:):) On the Fast Pack sticker sheet, there are a sticker that lable: 001, 011, 012, and 013.

Other than Roy, 001, I have no idea about the others regarding their VF-1 number.

Which number is for Rick, Max, Milia, Ben.

Also, Skull symbol: Black - Roy, Red - Rick, Blue - Max, Green - Milia, so is the Macross symbol for all other VF-1 like the Low Viz VF-1A or Ben or other pilots?

The Green Skull symbol is for Kakizaki ( Ben from Robotech) in DYRL. The Skull symbol only appears in DYRL for pilots in the skull squad. Both Roy and Hikaru had it also in the tv series, but they were the only ones. Milia ( Miriya RT) didn't have a skull symbol. She had a Kite symbol in the TV series. 001 Refers to the Squadron leader. Thats why Roy, Max and Hikaru all had in on their planes in DYRL.

Edited by Golden Arms

:):) Cool thanks for the clarification. I still haven't seen the DYRL movie, agrrrrr.

So all other than the Skull squad gets the Macross symbol (kite) on their jet including Milia, right?

Secondly, if I purchased the 1/48 Super Milia, what number will I be assigning to her jet?

And supposed I purchase additional jet such as the Low Viz or 1A/J/S and designated these jets for amateur pilots or other, what will their number be? Better yet, are there any reference somewhere in the Macross universe that give you a list of number as to which number goes to which pilot whether by rank or by pilot i.g. skull leader = 001.

I know, I could've just used my own number, but I just want to be true to the cartoon or movie with these valks. Thanks.

Haven't seen the DYRL? yet? Dude, ya have to----it's like a right-of-passage!! Plenty of cheap bootlegs out there anyway, so not to worry! As for ranks and numbers, well let's just say that ya came to the right place, coz when it comes to anything and everything MACROSS, we have all the pros-- right guys?!!! ;):DB))

Haven't seen the DYRL? yet? Dude, ya have to----it's like a right-of-passage!! Plenty of cheap bootlegs out there anyway, so not to worry! As for ranks and numbers, well let's just say that ya came to the right place, coz when it comes to anything and everything MACROSS, we have all the pros-- right guys?!!!  ;)  :D  B))

I'll have to second that.

I've been lurking here for maybe 3 or 4 months, posting for a couple and I've been educated very thoroughly in a lot of things I didn't know much about before.

I haven't seen DYRL yet either, but I have a copy coming in the mail soon. The "Perfect" Edition even, which from what I read seems to be the one to get. I actually saw the Clash of the Bionoids version a long time ago, but I remember almost nothing about it, which is probably for the best.

Anyway, before coming here I had only seen Robotech (all of it), and a handful of episodes of the original SDF:Macross (I have a couple of the Perfect Collection tapes from the 90s that featured two episodes of Robotech and the same two episodes of the original series), and Macross Plus.

I still haven't got a copy of the SDF:Macross series, that'll probably have to wait until fall or winter (getting married this summer, so money's a little tight), but I have obtained the first three episodes of Macross Zero, which I wouldn't have even heard of if I hadn't been frequenting these boards and the ones over at Twin Moons.

Anyway. Keep up the good work... you're all doing a great job for the uninformed newbies that come in here. ;)

Edited by RTShark

RICK????? WHO IS THIS RICK?????

BEN?????? WHO IS THIS BEN??????

J.J.

Edited by brainiac_08

Hey, talking about stickers!

I have some doubts about the ones that suppose to go on the fast packs of my 1/48 Roy. I'm talking about those tiny alpha-numerical codes NP BP 01 - NP BP 02 - NP FB 01 and NP AR 01

I guess some are suppose to go on the right and left back and leg boosters and some on the right and left back and arm missile dispensers, but wich ones go where?! Please somebody help me on this, I'd like to put away those sticker sheets for good.

By the way: I used the black skull symbol from the Yamato sticker sheets and then placed the white 001's from takatoys (much thinner) right below the crossed bones, and I'm very happy with the results. The only problem with the Skull symbol from Takatoys is that it only comes in red, but the Yamato ones don't have the 001 markings, so I decided to use stickers from both. We all know the problems with the Yammies, but in this case it looks very nice.

Secondly, if I purchased the 1/48 Super Milia, what number will I be assigning to her jet?

Hey, that's a good question. What # was Milia?!?

H

303. Max's TV VF-1J was 202.

There was a thread about this a few months ago ... a quick search should turn it up.

You guys can also check out the model section on the main page. Look under hasegawa models. There should be a decal application map under the various hasegawa models listed. This is what I generally use in addtion to Yamato's application guides when trying to decide where stickers and or decals should go. Other squads in the Mac universe have their own insiginias. The Kite logo is the default insignia. Check out the models and magazine pages for pictures of some of the others (Blue Roses and enigma are some to name a few).

I have some doubts about the ones that suppose to go on the fast packs of my 1/48 Roy. I'm talking about those tiny alpha-numerical codes NP BP 01 - NP BP 02 - NP FB 01 and NP AR 01

I guess some are suppose to go on the right and left back and leg boosters and some on the right and left back and arm missile dispensers, but wich ones go where?! Please somebody help me on this, I'd like to put away those sticker sheets for good.

NP BP 01 - (4x) it goes on both side of each the Super armor. I put directly on the yellow mark.

NP BP 02 - (2x) it goes on both side but in front of those 3 gray marks of the Strike armor.

NP FB 01 - (4x) the first two go each side Twin booster just infront of the skull logo area and above the black mark. The next two go on either side of the outter leg pad. This sticker is placed right before the 3 gray rectangle.

NP AR 01 - (4x) goes on either side of the arm armor. The sticker is placed in the middle of those half rectangle.

Hope that's helpful. If not, just give me a buzz and I'll scan the instruction sheet.

==================

By the way, if anyone has an extra NP FB 01, can I please have it whether by free or sell it, just give me a buzz. I lost mine during the time applying, grrrrrrrrr. I am praying that Yamato sell the 1/48 decal.

Edited by REMINATOR

:D:D Tell me if this is correct or not:

For Roy:

TV&DYR = 001, 1S, Black Skull on the FP.

For Rick/ Hikaru:

DYRL = 001, 1S?, Red Skull.

TV = 011, 1J, Macross logo

For Max:

DYRL = 001, 1S?, Blue Skull.

DYRL = 012, 1J?, Blue Skull?

TV = 202, 1J, Macross logo.

For Ben/ Kakizaki:

DYRL = 012, 1A, Green Skull

TV = ?, 1A, Macross logo.

For Miriya/ Milia:

DYRL = ?, Macross logo

TV = 303, 1J, Macross logo.

:D:D Tell me if this is correct or not:

For Roy:

For Rick/ Hikaru:

DYRL = 001, 1S?, Red Skull.

TV = 011, 1J, Macross logo

For Max:

For Ben/ Kakizaki:

TV = ?, 1A, Macross logo.

For Miriya/ Milia:

DYRL = ?, Macross logo

Reminator, juz like to point out, Milia don't fly any VF-1 Valk in the DYRL Movie. ;)

& err... I don't recall seeing any Vf-1j in DYRL too. :huh::unsure:

:):) Okay, I have update the list thank to you input, are there any more?

For Roy:

For Rick/ Hikaru:

DYRL/ TV = 001, 1S, Red Skull.

TV = 101, 1J, Macross logo

TV = 011, 1A, Macross logo

For Max:

TV = 313, 1A, Macross logo.

For Ben/ Kakizaki:

TV = 212, 1A, Macross logo.

For Miriya/ Milia:

DYRL = N/A

TV = 303? This number is for what jet 1A?

TV = 1J, 505, Macross logo.

Hope that's helpful. If not, just give me a buzz and I'll scan the instruction sheet.

==================

By the way, if anyone has an extra NP FB 01, can I please have it whether by free or sell it, just give me a buzz. I lost mine during the time applying, grrrrrrrrr. I am praying that Yamato sell the 1/48 decal.

Thanks, Reminator! That's been useful. Sorry about the missing decal. I'd give one of mine, but I'm pretty sure we're not in the same neighborhood, though if you come to Mexico city some day :p

For Rick/ Hikaru:

DYRL/ TV = 001, 1S, Red Skull.

TV = 101, 1J, Macross logo

TV = 011, 1A, Macross logo

TV = 011, 1A, Macross Logo.

I think you mean DYRL since Hikaru never flew a 1A in the TV show (IIRC). Also, since it's DYRL, it should be a skull logo.

Unless I'm reading things wrong.

But thanks for the list. When complete, it'll be cool!

H

Edited to sound less terse! :)

Edited by Hurin

Actually, the Hikaru entry needs even more work now that I look at his 1S entry too. :)

Here's the corrected version:

For Rick/ Hikaru:

DYRL = 011, 1A, Red Heatshield w/ Skull.

DYRL = 001, 1S, Red Heatshield w/ Skull.

TV = 001, 1S, Black Heatshield w/ Skull. Macross Logo on FP.

TV = 101, 1J, Macross logo.

Dude... this can get rather confusing.

Makes me glad I only bother putting on the emblem sticker on the FAST packs.

Then it's very simple, Skull for DYRL valks, Kite for Macross TV.

I've never been much into stickers anyway. I'd rather have all that stuff printed on the toy itself... except for the FAST pack stickers that come with the add-on set, obviously.

I'd rather have all that stuff printed on the toy itself...

Amen brother!

I'd love to see more "painted on" markings, especially the "UN SPACY" on the legs. So far, only the Hikaru 1J has those painted on. . . suprisingly, the Max 1J does not (though it is on the FAST Pack Leg Armor).

If anyone would ever create a latex stencil of the UN SPACY writing, that would be really cool, because even with high quality TakaToys stickers, you still see the clear film of the sticker. . .

More paint!

:)

H

:) :) Okay, thank to the inputs, here's the 3rd update:

For Roy:

For Rick/ Hikaru:

For Max:

For Ben/ Kakizaki:

For Miriya/ Milia:

DYRL = N/A

I still have questions regarding Max and Milia 303#.

:) :) Okay, thank to the inputs, here's the 3rd update:

For Roy:

For Rick/ Hikaru:

For Max:

For Ben/ Kakizaki:

For Miriya/ Milia:

DYRL = N/A

I still have questions regarding Max and Milia 303#.

Max DYRL 1A = 012

Max TV 1J = 303

Millia TV 1J = 505

Millia never had a 1A and there is no 202. I guess it would have been Kakizaki if he had lived long enough to get a 1J.

:):) Okay, looks like we are getting closer to the complete list. Keep those inputs coming.

Update #4:

For Roy:

For Rick/ Hikaru:

For Max:

DYRL = 012, 1A, Blue Skull?

For Ben/ Kakizaki:

For Miriya/ Milia:

DYRL = N/A

So in DYRL, regardless which Jet they had,A,J,S, all have the Skull logo for both FP and jet, right?