Got my 1/48 Low-Vis Today

Smiley424

Hello all, I know this post really serves no REAL purpose, but I just had to announce that I got my 1/48 Low-Vis today finally. I knew this valk would be big, I knew it is supposed to be the ultimate toy valk, but even with such high expectations, when I finally opened it today, I was just utterly amazed at the size, detail of this baby. WOW!!!!! I still can't decide which mode to keep the valk in, they all look great. The innovative perfect transformation is pretty cool too, I like it. So far I'm keeping it in Gerwalk cuz that was always my favorite mode and it just looks kick-ass. I do have one minor gripe with the hands, they don't hold the gunpod as well as I'd like, though the size is fine with me. Hope to see the TV-style hands available with TV-style Fast-Packs.

Hey mods, I think maybe there should be a pinned topic for people to just gush about new acquisitions instead of having everyone put up a new topic everytime.

Thank you, before I was thinking to get the Vf-1S Hikaru and the Yammie VF-1J M&M (they have to make these, there is no way they won't) but now that I've bought my books for this semester, I don't know anymore.

I think I'm gonna go with 014 cuz thats my number, it was the number I was assigned for soccer and hockey, so I just made it my favorite number period. I'm just a little hung up on applying the decals, I don't know if I have the confidence in my hand eye coordination to do nicely.

You guys make me envious :p

I've got a VF-1s already, but the Low-vis looks good :D

Hey eming,

Hold out for the 1/48 VF-1S Hikaru and VF-1J and most importantly get the Fps. Im sure even though they are limited, you will be able to find them sometime later at a much cheaper price especially in Hong Kong. Im waiting for my Fps from Rapid Culture too, damn whats taking them so long. Btw congrats to you on your upcoming marriage, i will be getting hitched too sometime end of next year. My fiancee is from Hong Kong, which is quite a coincidence as i go there often to visit my fiancee and my in laws as well as shop for toys especially macross ones.

Cheers

VF-1S and VF-1J might not be limited. I don't think they ever said they would be. Afdter all they are based on the hero of the se4rie's valks.

i wonder what yamato will do to open up next year with a BANG.....thats what we shoiuld ALL be looking forward to

Sorry about the misunderstanding, i was talking about the low vis. Of course the VF-1S Hikaru and VF-1J wun be a limited item

Cheers