YUGIOH the movie

Hikuro

Need help in finding Yu-Gi-oh! the movie on DVD, I've seen it on Ebay, but I really don't wanna get it from there, I've had alot of bad experinces using ebay so I stay away as much as possible.

So I was wondering if anyone knew a place I could just put it on my card and such...I've only got a fansubbed version but I got a lil project I'm wanting to work on and need the movie....any bit of help is great...thanks in advanced.

0_o I'm nearly 21 years old I sort of take offense to that comment. I'm a yugi nut like alot of my other GRAUDATED FROM HIGHSCHOOL friends :(

All I wanna know is where I can get the DVD besides ebay...that's all....

they might have it at http://www.cduniverse.com/ in the dvd section...not sure though...

i watch that show a few times...thought the whole anime was over acted...in dubbed spanish...japanese...and dubbed english...and probably all other dubs...

don't really like the art either...everything is misshaped more than the stuff in the dragonball series :blink:

i dunno...i guess it's an "acuirred taste" type anime

Oh come on guys... Yu-Gi-Oh is really no worse than Magic was back in the day... Although as a longtime Magic player, I say Magic is really miles ahead of Yu-Gi-Oh :-p

Now if I could just find people who still know how to play by Ice Age rules...