ATTN: Bit Char G and Initial D fans.

• 2 months later...

I have seen these alot, I do not own any, but they look real cool, i love the track . they put alot of work into that,

I might go back to Bit Char-G, as I've given my SuperSlicks collection to my brother. That is, if I have some $$$ left after picking up XMODS.

Don't waste your money. The XMODS are pretty crappy.

If you're comparing them to a Mini Z they are. They're pretty good for the price, actually. I'd suggest the steering and suspension mod, as well as the AWD kit. Bearings are always a good idea.

I've got the Skyline. (no longer yellow. Thank you very much.)

I've heard they've been a bit inconsistant from the factory. Some cars seem to suffer from excess binding. Most of the complaints I've seen out of the cars, just need a little mechanical trouble shooting.

Maybe mine was just crappy. My little brother's GTR was much faster than my Supra, right out of the box. I always seem to get the crappy stuff when it comes to vehicles. (Except, of course, my car.)

That's it? In that case, I'll go get the GT-R. :p

I think I just got a bad QC example, Skyline or Supra has nothing to do with it. (As the only difference is the shell). I'm sure I could rectify the problem with a motor upgrade. But I'd rather spend the money on my real motor!