Picture Request.. The hottest babe of Macross

scand

Can you kind folks please post up some pics of Sivil. Anything from lineart to screen caps. I did a google search a came up with two crappy pics. Both had Basara in them. Ofcourse, ruining the picture with his mouth wide open.

Thanks

Thanks for the pic. I started my last topic off with, that sux. I was refering to what exo said. I didn't want ya to think I was saying the picture sucked.

Thanks for the effort the pic looks good.

right click->save to harddrive as->....

Man, Sivil IS indeed a pretty devil. She's so hot, even her pictures alone can absorb spiritia. Even my buddy thinks so. Honest! He really expressed it the moment he lost his spiritia with that subtitle! :lol:

post-2-1081479883.jpg

Edited by Beware of Blast

Thanks for the pic. I started my last topic off with, that sux. I was refering to what exo said. I didn't want ya to think I was saying the picture sucked.

Thanks for the effort the pic looks good.

right click->save to harddrive as->....

I figured as much. We pretty much posted at the exact same time. :)

There's also a pretty nice pic in the art section on the MW mainpage. ;)

http://www.macrossworld.com/macross/art/_a...ross_others.htm

Man, Sivil IS indeed a pretty devil. She's so hot, even her pictures alone can absorb spiritia. Even my buddy thinks so. Honest! He really expressed it the moment he lost his spiritia with that subtitle! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: That's funny!

Thanks for the pics let's keep em "coming". hehe..

Opus Thats a cool link. I've never seen that part of the site before.

I just found more pics of Sivil Here

Even found a better pic of my avatar.

post-2-1081483767_thumb.jpg

Edited by scand

Last one found on the HDD that is good :)

this one is the mentioned color page form the mentioned TIAS book.

guess where did I get the artwork for the Wallpaper? :lol:

sorry couldn't upload the original, only a smaller resized one

post-2-1081526508_thumb.jpg

Drooool. Those are awsome. thanks alot. Any chance of you Emailing me the rest of those hentai pics ;)

one thing about he pic above the pendent is supposed to be permanently fixed to her head right? Isn't that how she stills spiritia? It looks more like a necklace in the pic above.

Drooool. Those are awsome. thanks alot. Any chance of you Emailing me the rest of those hentai pics ;)

nope :) I didn't scan the whole 'book' , it's not good anyways

one thing about he pic above the pendent is supposed to be permanently fixed to her head right? Isn't that how she stills spiritia? It looks more like a necklace in the pic above.

this color picture is more like an early design sketch not the final version used in the anime.

hmm that reminds me to look through the artbooks if there are pics of here anywhere besides the TIAM : M7 book (available on ebay for $35 right now, a must get Ebay - TIAM M7 book )

just checked, I have about 200MB+ of lineart/fanmade(MW mostly) macross pictures

Edited by MAXXxxx

Way to come through in da clutch MAXXxxx! Very cool collection of pics of M7 babe Sivil. How come it looks like she's gonna deliver a HADUKEN fireball in one of those pics. hahahaha. B))

She's really a hot babe.

Whoa! Thanks for the pics MAXXxxx. This guy is Sivil's biggest fan.

not really, just a macross line-art lova'. ;)

I managed to get about every lineart on the net , and scanned some too :)

Finally!  Some lineart!!!  Thanks MAXXxxx.

Any chance you can post the covers to the books you got them from so I can start hunting them down?

Again, thanks!  You're awesome!

hmm, the pic from EXO.... you :) (would you believe, that I have a directory labelled as : macross/fanwork/exo ? :p)

tiasmacross7animationmaterialsf.jpg

4(+1) pages of BW lineart, 1 page color

fcover.jpg

Hentai doujinshi, bought on ebay before I knew what doujinshi *is*

it has another 4 pages of Sivil, but those are not good, these posted pass as art too, those are just plain stupid.

tiasmacross7f.jpg

only 1 BW sketch, nothing else

miss_macross_cover.jpg

total of 2 pages, 2 really good color pics, and a few passable ones.

m7_roman_front.jpg

again 2 pages of color, but no lineart.

about these things: well I'm crazy for *ALL* macross artbooks. To be honest I have all (including rare ones like the flashback book, gold book) except a few not really needed ones (a few macross TV books), and I really miss a book on Dynamite7.

so even if it is offtopic: please if someone has the Dynamite 7 book, I *WANT* to buy it.

post-2-1081525820_thumb.jpg

Edited by MAXXxxx

hmm, the pic from EXO.... you :) (would you believe, that I have a directory labelled as : macross/fanwork/exo  ? :p)

Hey thanks! That's really flattering! :D

Hopefully I can start filling it up. And with some more Sivil art, thanks to you. ;)

Edited by >EXO<

Get to work, my little friend...

It's been too long since I have appreciated some of that EXO art. Some of my favorite stuff.

Unfortunately, I am far less organized than MaXXxxx - your art is dumped into a very unorganized folder called Macross Fanart. One day I'll get more organized... one day. ;)