Max VF-1S

Aegis!

They should but they make their bread and butter selling repaints. That'd be harder to do if they were including multiple heads. All bout the duckets!

Same with selling heads separately.

It'd be nice customer service if they did it, but not in their interests.

And I love the Max 1A. I'm just explaining why Yamato doesn't sell one. ;)

Custom is a good idea but not all of us here is so talented to to that and let alone paint the head or any part that need to repaint.

so yes, I will but the max vf-1s, botton line is i will buy any 1/48( and 1/60) that is coming out, the question is buy 1 or 2. :D

If yamato is going to produce all the valk that have screen time, then i will need to move all my evangelion our of my TOY room................ what the hack produce all the valk!!!! :D

without a doubt yeah! Someone was saying that it had a brief debut in the film but so did the GPB armored valk and I want that most of all as well as a 1/48 elintseeker and a 1/48 Tomahawk... 1/48 super cannon-fodder...

A 1/48 Tomahawk? :blink: Now that would be so cool. Would be great if they made all the destroids and enemy mecha 1/48. But where in the hell would I put them?

i still say make your own, like this one. :D

no paint was needed, i basically took the left over blue outlined portion of the FP stickers and cut it to fit for the markigns on the head.

Yeah, but even for simple customs/conversions like this, not everyone has the skill to do them. :ph34r:

i still say make your own, like this one.  :D 

no paint was needed, i basically took the left over blue outlined portion of the FP stickers and cut it to fit for the markigns on the head.

Yeah, but even for simple customs/conversions like this, not everyone has the skill to do them. :ph34r:

this is as simple as it gets, it took 10 minutes to swap out the heads. the trick is not to actually removed the heads from the swivel piece(dark grey piece attached to the head). just remove the screw right underneath the wheel of the front langing gear. pull it apart, swap out the the piece with the attached head, put it back together and thats about it. :)

i originally tried to unscrew the head from the swivel piece but that doesn't work

too well. the A heads come off nice and easy, but the S and J heads are hard to take off and even harder to put back on. :(

the stickers, i did this using scissors and it took 5 minutes to cut out. all i had to do was follow the blue border of the left over part from the FP stx(#6 on the FP sticker sheet). if you're looking at it, this would make more sense but you'll see what i'm talking about.

its the same width and shape as the the yellow painted arrow in the side of the S head. just cut along the borders, peal, stick, you're done. :)

swapping the wing is just as simple too. One screw and you can wiggle the wing loose. A Max1S conversion is only two screws and a quick arrow paint away. Of course, the hard part is coughing up for two 1/48's. But it does leave you with a spare to make a Kakizaki from.

swapping the wing is just as simple too. One screw and you can wiggle the wing loose. A Max1S conversion is only two screws and a quick arrow paint away. Of course, the hard part is coughing up for two 1/48's. But it does leave you with a spare to make a Kakizaki from.

huh? :huh:

whats the color of the wings suppose to be? i thought the 1S max was the same as the 1A max, just a different head? :blink:

swapping the wing is just as simple too. One screw and you can wiggle the wing loose. A Max1S conversion is only two screws and a quick arrow paint away. Of course, the hard part is coughing up for two 1/48's.  But it does leave you with a spare to make a Kakizaki from.

whats the color of the wings suppose to be? i thought the 1S max was the same as the 1A max, just a different head? :blink:

because the different marking one the wing,

MAX 1S iS "001"

MAX 1A is "013"

: )

swapping the wing is just as simple too. One screw and you can wiggle the wing loose. A Max1S conversion is only two screws and a quick arrow paint away. Of course, the hard part is coughing up for two 1/48's.  But it does leave you with a spare to make a Kakizaki from.

because the different marking one the wing,

MAX 1S iS "001"

MAX 1A is "013"

: )

wow that was a fast reply. :D

i guess could just slap a off white sticker over it 013 and put the 001 sticker over it. i just don't like painting anything unless i absolutely have to. :p either way, i think i'll live with the incorrect numbers on the wing if thats the only thing thats different. :)

hey what about the heatshield, to change the color you need to do a lot of masking? pardon me but i juz started out on modelling, i hope to change it one of these days

what are you talking about? you don't have to change the heat shield... Even if you wanted it black, you should just swap it out from the same valk that the head came from.

i'd definately buy a 1/48 max 1S. this is my favorite combat valk of all time. i'd buy a 1/48 elintseeker & superostrich 1st,but a max 1S would definately be on the list. until then,i've got a resin 1S head just waiting for a max 1A donor body :ph34r: