Macross 7 Varuta Figure 1/100

baronv

Thanks for the reply, I was this close to getting it. Anyone know of any models of the enemy ships from M7 that are good?

That kit was a recast of the WAVE full action original. A guy from SanFran sells originals on ebay from time to time. His ebay name is 'RX93'. He's a good guy. Keep an eye out for him.

I was working on this kit for sometime..... but, put it off to the side for the time being. And yes, I bought it from RX93 :) I actually do quite a bit of business with him. As for the kit, it's pretty good. The castings were quite sharp, and the parts fit well. The only downside is the loose joints, but nothing really major. It will stand on its own. ;)

I met the guy who owns cartoon passion.com. he travels northern californian carnivals. when he came back to livermore, he was selling anime soundtracks and model cars. no more DBZ imports, Wallscroles, and gundam action figures. to bad he such a nice guy.

Edited by seventh-moon