Star Wars: Clone Wars Season 2

Effect

are we sure ANY of the stuff in these shows is going to be in the movie?  i really liked the Pharo looking she-jedi in ep 20,  and i dont' think she was killed, she blocked a attack with her force and got thrown, but i didn't notice her being killed by it.

also liked the two jedi girls that yoda saved,  heh.. found all these characters more intresting that annie-kin.

anyway, does anyone know if lucas is using any of this "clonewars" stuff for the thrid movie?

General Grievous we know is in Ep. 3. The rest I guess more details will leak out or be released as Ep. gets closer. The more samurai-jack-ish elements I'm sure are clone-wars confined, but getting a grievous preview was cool.

I did also like the rain falling on lightsabers effect.

Edited by Anubis

Anyone see tonight's episode......thank god general grievious is going to be in the next Star Wars movie. B))

Rain falling on lightsabers....... B))

I just caught a few eps. just recently and I gotta say it's impressive. Indeed lightsabers in the rain was pretty cool even though we caught a glimpse of it in AOTC (Obi-Wan confronting Jango) and CW one's up AOTC by adding steam off the sabers. Once again, COOL!

Extremely unlikely, though that would be nice.

Current buzz is that there's gonna be a full length animated or live action series set post Ep 3 (but before ANH)...

• 2 weeks later...
okay i know this might be late but for those who haven't seen the series..here a link to get the entire season (1 and 2)

http://www.pcpages.com/1010101/

Thanks for the links, I am snagging them all right now.