South Park 801

I nearly burst my guts laughing when they parodied the anime style Japanese song with half baked Engrish lyrics....

Protect my balls lets fighting love!!! ROFL!!!

I'm suprised Jolly Rogers didn't respond to this thread (look at his avatar!). That was some funny stuff but it's old news.

Im looking forward to next weeks....Kyle goes to see The Passion......

This will probably be the episode that makes or breaks me watching the show anymore.

Most of the time, the show is pretty damn funny (like most of the last two episodes). But sometimes, Matt and Trey are full of crap.

I wonder if Butters/Professor Chaos will have his eye back the next time we'll see him... maybe Butters' schtick from now on will be that they maim him every episode (but he returns to normal next episode). ;)

They can't all be winners. Some episodes work for me, some just leave me cold.

The show's creators do get a lot of inspiration from local news. The animal cruelty subplot from the episode actually came from an incident in the L.A. area a few weeks ago involving teenagers who abused puppies and set them on fire after they were done with the poor things. One died and the other was barely alive when they found it. Another example would be the one about the senior citizens being unsafe drivers. This relates back to last year's incident where a senior citizen drove his car through the farmers market section of Santa Monica during a busy Sunday morning, killing and injuring a crowd in the process.

Dang, the link where I got it from is now dead.

If anyone wants to host it I can FTP/upload it. The file is 171.9MB large though.

"If the Road Warrior says so then it must be true!" :D

Storyboards from the episode

Clips from the episode

Oooh...oooh I want it I want it! I only have the short clip of the fight scene and the corny song that was on bit torrent.

• 1 month later...