List the most ugliest Transformer toys out there?

G1 Wheeljack

Hey you! Don't you be dissin' Wheeljack. He's one of the best G1 Autobots.

Oh, I loved Wheeljack in the series (and was pretty upset with how little his death meant) but the toy was awful. Car mode, yes, was pretty neat, but robot mode was hideous.

Hey, maybe someone can try to customize the Kicker figure into a valkyrie pilot.  Wish I have the skills.

Not a bad idea. I think it would make a great plug-suit Shinji custom (Evangelion) too.

Takara did "blank" Microman figures as a Japanese Toys "R" Us exclusive a little while back. Apparently they sold out really fast, so they might be quite difficult to track down, though.

I believe there is going to be a female "blank" Microman ( -woman? - ette?! ) release later this year. Those of you who have, um, "issues" with the Yamato Milia rendtion might be interested to know that they're planning, er, certain features to be available in variable sizes... :rolleyes:

Those of you who have, um, "issues" with the Yamato Milia rendtion might be interested to know that they're planning, er, certain features to be available in variable sizes...  :rolleyes:

Cool, variable asses! :p

Actually, the variable features I have in - cough - mind are more "up-front"... :lol:

Those of you who have, um, "issues" with the Yamato Milia rendtion might be interested to know that they're planning, er, certain features to be available in variable sizes...  :rolleyes:

Cool, variable asses! :p

Actually, the variable features I have in - cough - mind are more "up-front"... :lol:

I know, but how often does a guy get an opportunity to put the words 'variable' and 'asses' together? :p

Ugliest? That has to be Beast Wars Transmetal Rhinox. Check below.

I usually forgive G1 toy engineering due to age (though I really only care 84-86 era G1), but Armada and parts of BW (especially Transmetal 2s) have given us some mighty ugly toys in recent years.

post-26-1082268242.jpg

Edited by melancholic

I like transformers but to be honest I stopped read this thread about forty minutes ago and started going page to page to see how many times SupremeKaioshin's avatar would show up. :lol:

truthfully there have been some ugly ass transformers listed here that I have never even heard of, but the one I always found ugly was the Machine Wars optimus. HIS ARMS CAN'T EVEN MOVE UP AND DOWN! Not to mention I was left with extra parts when I took him out of the box and the insructions didn't even say jack about what to do with them. The worst insult of all though i finding out ths transformer wasn't even intended to be optimus in the first place.

Psychodelic ain't it :blink: who ever designed this POS probably was a child of the 60s.

Another thing, why do Energon toys look like Lego block toys?

80219_imageMain400.jpg

80219_imageb400.jpg

The robot form is okay:

80219_imagea400.jpg

Real Scorponock would kick his ass.