1/48 max1j pics? any?

e_jacob77

Pics can be found here - Max and here - Millia.

As for "the way of the 1/60 line"... I'm not sure what you mean. Extinction? Paint color?

My guess is you mean clearance sales, reduced prices, etc...

I don't think you'll be seeing any 1/48's at greatly reduced prices... we haven't yet and I doubt we will. They seem to be popular enough and made in correct quantities.

Edited by Blaine23

As for "the way of the 1/60 line"... I'm not sure what you mean. Extinction? Paint color?

My guess is you mean clearance sales, reduced prices, etc...

I don't think you'll be seeing any 1/48's at greatly reduced prices... we haven't yet and I doubt we will. They seem to be popular enough and made in correct quantities.

I think he means, next is the 1D followed by the VT and VE and then lastly, the armored J

Hi all,

I actually meant the color scheme, but do appreciate the suggestions for clarification....THANX for that pic...I musta missed the last time I seen that page image, and search wasn't panning out....Thanx guyz! Does anyone know if you can order the M&M 1j's without FAST packs??

ERIC

Edited by e_jacob77

Well, that magazine scan looks a lot better than the HLJ pics.

Stupid price for stupid colours.

I'm certainly not buying one if they look as ugly as HLJ makes them out to be.

On the other hand, I might consider it if they look like the magazine pic...

Aarrgh..

Does anyone know if you can order the M&M 1j's without FAST packs??

If someone wants the Max or Millia TV Blue and Red Colored FP seperately, I will part out VF-1J Max and Millia sets.

Otherwise, Yamato has not indicated any plans to release without them. PM me and I'll set it up

Does anyone know if you can order the M&M 1j's without FAST packs??

If someone wants the Max or Millia TV Blue and Red Colored FP seperately, I will part out VF-1J Max and Millia sets.

Otherwise, Yamato has not indicated any plans to release without them. PM me and I'll set it up

I'm trying my darndest to imagine any scenario where somebody would want the Max or Millia FAST packs, but not the valks...

Good luck with that, Neova.