Soul of Chogokin eva 03 and 04

I don't know if this old news or not, But I was looking around on ebay and it appears that the two newest eva's from the soul of Chogokin line have been released overseas. I wonder if any of our local etailers will have any special deals on them?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...&category=11424

Edited by Golden Arms

man, I still need to buy the yellow and blue units. And now these. I hope they release the white one from the movies. That'd be awesome!! :p:D:lol:

Gotta get 'em all, you know....

THink I'll wait until they start showing up in the US. Nothing against HK and SE Asia dealers, but I can't see paying 30 bucks for shipping....

I just got my tax return back, So I'm very tempted to buy them this weekend. But, I promised myself that I would use my return to pay of my last remaining Credit card. I'd also like to add a few assecories to my car as well.

Isn't the 05 supposed to have an MP5 looking gun?

Vostok 7

My dear sir, the UNIT 05 is the white one with wings and comes with a Big Spear thing. I however must agree. UNIT 04 should come with an MP5. :D I like my Kaiyodo one a bit more now.

I knew it was one of the two :D

Vostok 7