having trouble with my real account

Hey Mods/Admins

My regular login name is twich I have to use this login name to post messages.

On my original account, I had to change my email address, so I went through the process for it, and it says that it requires that an email is sent to my new address to confirm it....well, I have been trying for 3 days now, and I still have not received an email. I have tried the "resend" option at least 15 times, and I still have not gotten an email. I tried this with the Valkyrie Exchange and Twin Moons anime forums, and they both use the same type of board...Invision.

I am hoping that someone might be able to help me out and set my email address correctly so that I might be able to post with my twich account.

Thanks for any help that you can offer....I hope that we maybe able to fix the problem.

Larry

Hey Agent 1,

No, I do not use hotmail....I think that Twichell....which Twich is derived from is a pretty common English last name...or so I am told.

Stamen0083- No bulk email or spam files...just the inbox.

Thanks,

Larry

Make sure you check the filter settings and give MW a filter through.

If the filter is blocking MW no e-mail will ever make it to your inbox from here bulk or otherwise.

Agent-1,

Nope, I am at home right now and I only post from Home. I have changed my email address at two other forums (Valk Exchange and Twin Moons) both of them have Invision type boards, and I didnt have any problems with them. I had a problem with the Macrossworld forum another time when I cleared all my cookies and it would not let me log in. So hopefyully Shawn will be able to fix the problem soon, if the mods cant.

Thanks,

Larry