Full Metal Panic series 2?

Ok,

I was at the EmeraldCity ComiCon in Seattle, I saw something from this Japan Hobby Store. They had all these DVDs that were region free but they were from Japan. Made me suspicious so I asked. They said theya re not. They even had the DRYL one that I have with English subtitles. Anyways, I saw FMP and I thought it was the original but after looking at the scenes in the back, I don't remember seeing those scenes. So I am guessing a 2nd series? Anybody confirm/deny this?

Yup.

It's called Fumoffu. It's way better than the first tv-series.

Arguable. I personally thought the first season was a lot better. Fumoffu is really over the top so much that at times it isn't even funny but annoying.

Yup.

It's called Fumoffu. It's way better than the first tv-series.

Arguable. I personally thought the first season was a lot better. Fumoffu is really over the top so much that at times it isn't even funny but annoying.

Exactly. It's very hit and miss - it can be hilarious, but it can also be extremely unfunny.

I loved FMP: Fumoffu. A couple were hit or miss, but overall very enjoyable. No mecha combat this time, it's all high school, having fun with the characters. The only mecha is the Bonta-kun mascot suit Sousuke modifies into exo-armor and then attempt to market. Some of the stories were pulled straight from the manga this time, or at least drew inspiration from them in a couple as well. Great stuff.

I'm hoping for a season 3 now.

Fumoffu.

Tessa vs Kaname. With Sagara caught in between. Priceless.

Nuff said.

Well, Tessa's more than enough.

Tessa's and Sagara's respective "behaviour" when Tessa was around were just priceless. Better acting than when he's with Kaname.

I want more Fumoffu and more Tessa! ^_^

oh, yeah, btw. The music/songs on Fomuffu was also better.

Edited by treatment

I loved FMP: Fumoffu. A couple were hit or miss, but overall very enjoyable. No mecha combat this time, it's all high school, having fun with the characters. The only mecha is the Bonta-kun mascot suit Sousuke modifies into exo-armor and then attempt to market. Some of the stories were pulled straight from the manga this time, or at least drew inspiration from them in a couple as well. Great stuff.

I'm hoping for a season 3 now.

Hmm, I dunno if I want to get it. I will have to see. I like to see Mecha combat as well. I mean that is what drew me into FMP. Just call me Shinji (FMP, not Evanglion ;) ) What really was great was some comedy and some action mixed in.

3rd season? I hope it will contact mecha combat.

There is almost no mecha combat in Fumoffu. Like said its all high school scenes and comedy(over the top most of the time). This is why I enjoy the first season so much more. It had a great mix of mech action, drama, and comedy. Fumoffu doesn't.

There is almost no mecha combat in Fumoffu. Like said its all high school scenes and comedy(over the top most of the time). This is why I enjoy the first season so much more. It had a great mix of mech action, drama, and comedy. Fumoffu doesn't.

Fumoffu is one of those shows that needed some understaning of the Japanese culture to fully understand the funny parts/jokes.

Fumoffu is one of those shows that needed some understaning of the Japanese culture to fully understand the funny parts/jokes.

huh?

which Fumoffu-parts are you talking about that needs some japanese-culture stuff?

Fumoffu.

Tessa vs Kaname. With Sagara caught in between. Priceless.

Nuff said.

Well, Tessa's more than enough.

Tessa's and Sagara's respective "behaviour" when Tessa was around were just priceless. Better acting than when he's with Kaname.

I want more Fumoffu and more Tessa! ^_^

oh, yeah, btw. The music/songs on Fomuffu was also better.

That's the thing, the Tessa episodes were great, much better than all the others.. but it was only about three episodes out of twelve.

All the comedy that revolved around the characters interactions were great, but many the more wacky things (zombie janitors?) were flat out stupid.