What are these

APU

Those are the trading pencil sharpeners that came out a few months back...

What's the Minmay doll doign to Focker's valk??? Oh wait she's facing forward...

:lol:

heh should have known focker got big kahonas.

wonder whos collection is that and would he/she would like to adopt me :D

What's the Minmay doll doign to Focker's valk??? Oh wait she's facing forward...

ROTFLMAO :lol::lol::lol:

wonder whos collection is that and would he/she would like to adopt me

Yeah, no kiddin'!

But seriously, where are those pics from APU ?

It was my experience that you got either one of two sets of pencil sharpeners. One was mostly valkyries and the other was destroids and DYRL type mechs like elint, Super O and SDF-1.

If you look at the box that the 10 sharpeners come in you'll have an idea of what you could get.

It was my experience that you got either one of two sets of pencil sharpeners. One was mostly valkyries and the other was destroids and DYRL type mechs like elint, Super O and SDF-1.

If you look at the box that the 10 sharpeners come in you'll have an idea of what you could get.

do you have any extras?

yup that's chan's collection alright. I don't think I've seen anybody have three or more of everything like this guy has. He even has two or more of the bandai elint and super o and gbp-1 armors. Lucky rich guy!!! :p:D:lol: