Got Money?

seventh-moon

I've got a statue of minmay I made out of chewing gum and paperclips and it is yours for... ummm... (reads post again)... $79.99! a steal!

:lol:

Seriously, buy the 1/60 GBP armor that is due out this month... or put some of that to a down payment on the Q-Rau that is also due out shortly. A Penny saved is a penny earned, and when you add some other dead presidents to that pile in no time you can buy something bigger and better. Don't be in a rush to burn that loot on something you might not want.

seventh-moon, why don't you save money and wait until the 1/60 GPB is released and then decide? any valk you buy will make you happy in some way or another...

...or don't buy valks for a couple of months (in my case, three or four) and use the money to buy an iPod mini instead. :p

I've got a statue of minmay I made out of chewing gum and paperclips and it is yours for... ummm... (reads post again)... $79.99! a steal!

kewl you gonna auction it on Ebay as a 20yo Macross release original??

Hey if some idiot can make money selling toilet paper... you should make a mint ;)

If ya can find the YF-21FP for 40.00 or less it might be worth it. Its not that great a toy. Wrong color, Battroid mode and Gerwalk mode are a wobbly mess. Fighter mode is nice. I wouldn't have have bought this if I didn't sell my original YF-21 a few years ago.

I'd use the money towards the Milia Q-Rau.

YF-21FP is a great toy. I don't think you'll be dissapointed.

You can't afford any other Yamato's except 1/60s. GBP armor maybe... but only if you already have another 1/60 to put it on...

SOLD!

I'll PM you my billing and shipping info.

(Not really)

:p

(Wow, I almost forgot: I'D BY THAT FOR A DOLLAR!)

Edited by mbs357

YF-21FP is a great toy.  I don't think you'll be dissapointed.

You can't afford any other Yamato's except 1/60s.  GBP armor maybe... but only if you already have another 1/60 to put it on...

If you plan to get the YF-21FP, make sure it doesn't have the loose hips problem.

Btw, Q-Rau's out on 2/28. Info's from the Q-Rau thread. That maybe a much better buy.

You can't afford any other Yamato's except 1/60s.  GBP armor maybe... but only if you already have another 1/60 to put it on...

If you plan to get the YF-21FP, make sure it doesn't have the loose hips problem.

Btw, Q-Rau's out on 2/28. Info's from the Q-Rau thread. That maybe a much better buy.

The problem with that is you don't know that until you buy it. I had to use expoxy to fix the hip joints from being so loose.

Again the YF-21FP is a piece of crap. Save the fanboyism please.

Use the money for the Q-rau.

The problem with that is you don't know that until you buy it. I had to use expoxy to fix the hip joints from being so loose.

Again the YF-21FP is a piece of crap. Save the fanboyism please.

Use the money for the Q-rau.

Like dejr8bud said, "Use the money for the Q-rau." that's a much wiser choice.