1/48 Minmay Guard Strike Custom

Anasazi37

That is a very nice custom Devin, really impressive.

I think you should´ve used Minmey´s face instead of the grey kite on the fastpack.

But overall it is one of the best customs, very unique.

Thanks! You know, I thought about that. I even printed out a set of booster decals using a portrait version of her (head and shoulders) to see how they would look. I wasn't entirely happy with it so I went with the kites. I'm going to keep playing around with it, though. They're might be a happy medium....perhaps a montage of her portrait and the kite....

Hey Devin, is it possible to turn a Joke Machine into one of these beauties? Or is it just too small?

All of these designs on a JM? Yikes! The word "headache" comes to mind, but I think it's possible. I can print very small decals, but the resizing, repaint, and decal application process would be very difficult.

I will be yet another to add to the chorus of admiration... Utterly FANTASTIC!

What is most impressive is the obvious amount of preparation, planning, and pre-production you did before even starting on the project, not counting the man hours in production!

Excellent and seamless transition of graphics across all parts, from valk to missles to separate armor pieces. GREAT JOB!!!

:D

did i mention that it looks like those decals are applied like butta? they get into those grooves so seamlessly and the end result looks like a paint job! nice!

It's the end result of super-thin decal film, Micro Set, Micro Sol, a really sharp Xacto knife, and a TON of patience. :D