1/55 bandai/taka step by step dis/re-assemble

kanata67

just wondering if anyone would have use for a parts breakdown and dis-assemble / re-assemble guide for the standard 1/55 valk. The standard being anything based off the original takatoku molds including bandai's, bandai reissues, joon's, taiwanese bootlegs, and jetfire's. I've repaired more than a few and have photo-documented many a procedure. I now have parts break-downs of all the major assemblies and sub-assemblies which can be used to take one apart or put one back together -depending on what you are doing. If it's of use I'll happily put it all on my sad-ass web site and provide a link, but if nobody cares I won't bother :unsure:

I still want everybodie's 1/55 spare parts as well :rolleyes:

Spare parts, huh? I think I have enought spare parts to put two back together, I think. Anyways, let me know if you want a list of what I have and what you'd want for them. I'm willing to trade, or even sell if you want.

A reassembly guide would be great. Esp for the fast packs.

Anyone know how to take apart the 2 booster units?

I believe you just have to pry them apart. I only did it once with a set of Jetfire boosters and it was pretty tight. I got something sharp and just worked both sides apart.

just wondering if anyone would have use for a parts breakdown and dis-assemble / re-assemble guide for the standard 1/55 valk. The standard being anything based off the original takatoku molds including bandai's, bandai reissues, joon's, taiwanese bootlegs, and jetfire's. I've repaired more than a few and have photo-documented many a procedure. I now have parts break-downs of all the major assemblies and sub-assemblies which can be used to take one apart or put one back together -depending on what you are doing. If it's of use I'll happily put it all on my sad-ass web site and provide a link, but if nobody cares I won't bother :unsure:

I still want everybodie's 1/55 spare parts as well :rolleyes:

Hey I'd be interested in seeing it... I have a few boots I want to mutilate ;)