My Avatar

I'll complain now if you want :lol:

damn thing makes me dizzy :rolleyes:

LOL.. hey for about 3 hours it was back to my old Avatar.. I was like WTF? Did I get hit by the Mod stick?? According to the FAQ my avatar is "acceptable"... wham.. it was back.. vary vary freaky :shrug:

Hey I could complain about KingNor's avatar.. I can't stop looking at it... and wishing that the black bar was not there.

I could complain about BoBe-Patt's.. I can't figure out whats its mouthing

Then there is your Bill the Cat Avatar... I have so many issues with Bill the Cat going back to my childhood where I was in my crib and.... :scream: make the voices go away.... :cry uncontrollably:

I was wondering if I needed to change my Avatar for what ever reason, all they would need to do is tell me and I will change it.

I'll bet that you had an old cache loaded up. Were you looking at it on a different computer when the old one popped back up?

I had already thought of that (used to work for a website development group fixing websites, though I can't build a website for crap ;) ). I tried a "Ctrl"+F5 to force a refresh... and nada

I had posted a new topic to the "other anime" forum (which I am assuming it got mod'd) it also disappeared about the same time (say 2am - 3am ish)... justy vary vary wierd..

Thanks all for the lovely comments about my Avatar :bat eyes:... errr... :cough: :clear throat: thats why I changed to it ;)

Edit---

woops wrong key

Edited by Southcross

It's a cute little space suit. Though it doesn't look like it would work very well what with the feet and tail sticking out like that. Maybe it's just protection for that rugged outdoors Guvava type.

Edited by dna