Resident Evil 4 / Biohazard 4

Hi :D I've already seen those pics... just can't wait. I hope I gonna attend again the 2004 Los Angeles E3 :lol:

I also own a PS2 but unfortunately as a poor European guy I will not be able to play Resident Evil Outbreak on line... Damn :angry:

I'm definitely looking foward the RE: Outbreak, the idea of online multiplayer action is kinda interesting. B))

RE: 4 is also looking like it's coming around in GREAT shape.

I also think the new movie is coming out this summer. www.re2.com

No Zombies and No Umbrella make JsARCLIGHT something something...

Marge: Go Crazy?

DON'T MIND IF I DOOOOO!

Seriously though it is nice to see at least they are trying to expand the series so it doesnt become what it already is: stagnant. And is it just me or in those pics does Leon get attacked with a Chainsaw a few times more than any normal human could possibly survive?

Meh. All of the GC RE games have been disappointing. Even Outbreak was disappointing (I've beaten it with everyone, every scenario and got all the endings).

Um.... Outbreak is not out yet it doesn't ship until 3/30/04. how did you pass it? Did you get the Japanese version? the US version of the game is beta testing the online version, I don't know about the single player game.

And the RE remake is great, it could use some more ammo but I love the GC resident evil.

Edited by NSJ23

Meh. All of the GC RE games have been disappointing. Even Outbreak was disappointing (I've beaten it with everyone, every scenario and got all the endings).

All I care about on Outbreak is the online play, how was that?

I have the import version, so I can't play online. It should be better than offline though, provided that there are no bugs or anything like that (no lag). The big thing about offline is that the AI are incompetent. They will always take weapons (even empty ones) over health (and only heal themselves if they are in danger) and attack any enemies (well, they send a few bullets their way). Although, for everyone's sake, play through the game offline twice before playing online (so everyone knows what they are doing and where the items are).