Stupid gay ass gimmick

91WhiskeyM6

Yeah, but did you know why Ken let her take everything?

Cuz he didn't have the balls to stop her!

:p

LOL!!! That reminds me of Toyfair! "Sacrifice the virgin!" "How do you know he's a virgin?" "It's all smooth plastic under there..."

Vostok 7

The unbelievable stupidity of the publicity stunt hit me when i watched Dan Rather actually report on this "news" on his program last night. I think I actually caught him flinch a little. :D

But when was the last time anyone really TALKED about Ken and Barbie?

Like Janet's (Miss Jackson, if you're Nasty) boob, the stunt is working...

Ken can't be gay nor hetero as he has no genitals or butthole (beleive me, I saw pics...)

Also, being the poorer spouse, he'll finally get half of the huge fortune Barbie made over he 40+ years of career, so he's not that stupid.

Boy I should have been a lawyer...

B))

Edited by Montarvillois

Why are we talking about the sex lives of toys made for little girls again?

NEWS FLASH! HOT OFF THE PRESSES!

Jem and the Holograms come out as lesbians, tour scheduled with Madonna!

Poochi tells Village Voice she likes "other dogs"!

Strawberry Shortcake caught with hands in Cookie's Jar!

Rainbow Brite claims "my name ain't the only rainbow around here"!

Scott Tracker and T-Bob discuss their "living arrangements"!

Care Bears reveal that they neither care nor are bears but homosexual midgets with gland problems!

... and lastly Basara finally admits to Macross daily news that he is in fact straight, contrary to all the evidence against him!

:lol: Man, keep the jokes coming :lol:

Remember the world (including Barbie) revolves around 1 thing:

"It doesn't matter how they talk about you, only that they talk about you

- To be ignored is to be forgotten"

Edited by Nightbat®

... and lastly Basara finally admits to Macross daily news that he is in fact straight, contrary to all the evidence against him!

That is funny. Hum? He did rather sing than make out. :lol:

The Barbie and Ken thing is just another stunt to make some money.

Next you will have "Child Support Barbie" and "Alimony Ken" (Which equals dead broke Ken)

:lol: Man, keep the jokes coming :lol:

MORE NEWS FLASHES OF TOY SEXUALITY!

Fraggles Red and Mokey finally admit they are lovers and leave Fraggle Rock in search of San Fransisco and a marriage license!

C.U.T.I.E.S. toys throw off their frilly dresses and flowers and don flannel and cropped haircuts and demand to be called C.O.P.S.!

Weeble People change their motto from "Weebles Wobble but don't fall down" to "Weebles Wobble BOTH ways, sailor!"

After having a Culture Club tape "inserted" into him, Teddy Ruxpin spoke his true love for long time companion Grubby!

Wuzzles no longer deny that being "two animals in one" also makes them transgender!

Ninja Turtles fall in love with Green Power Ranger!

Shirt Tales have done away with hoaky '80s feelgood jive and adopted Gay Pride slogans on their shirts!

Pillow People attempt to have their names legally changed to "Brick Tough Burly Men" to stop the gay bashing they constantly receive!

Monchichi "Biker Slave" and "Naughty Clown" outfits sell out in record time in Greenwich Village!

Smurfs hold town meeting to discuss the growing epidemic of Smurf on Smurf Smurfing!

... and once again lastly Gamlin releases counter story to denounce Basara straight claims, tells Macross Gossip Weekly he and Basara are more than just "constantly annoying"!

Ken says "I watch queer eye for the straight guy" lol :blink: but realy can this generation of kids get any more f**ked up than they all ready are. I start to see it more and more in my little sister every day, acting just like all those other little brats. What is this world commoing to.

WTF do you care? they coulda shot Ken Santino styled and butt pirated barbie for all I care.

and why hasn't this thread been locked, it has nothing to do with anime NOR sci-fi...

ya? so? its still funny... when has "every" post in this forum been entirely about Sci-fi or even Anime?? Its all in fun

I dont' know what you find funny...I think it's retarded. but to each his own.

I don't want to be insulting or condesending... but if you don't like it.. don't read it. The "Toy" jokes were funny... the "Barbie and Ken" thing was crap, no wonder mariage/relationships is/are disposable anymore.

Now you can look at the fact that "Barbie" as a whole is fiction... and there are Animated "Barbie" movie-commericals (movies that have little or no story line, the only apparent purpose is to entice children to annoy their parents with "buy me this toy"... then the manufacturor does not make enough, seemingly "by accident", the market goes nuts and suddenly a $20 is selling on ebay for $1000.)

But thats just my opinion

I dont' know what you find funny...I think it's retarded.  but to each his own.

I don't want to be insulting or condesending... but if you don't like it.. don't read it. The "Toy" jokes were funny... the "Barbie and Ken" thing was crap, no wonder mariage/relationships is/are disposable anymore.

Now you can look at the fact that "Barbie" as a whole is fiction... and there are Animated "Barbie" movie-commericals (movies that have little or no story line, the only apparent purpose is to entice children to annoy their parents with "buy me this toy"... then the manufacturor does not make enough, seemingly "by accident", the market goes nuts and suddenly a $20 is selling on ebay for $1000.)

But thats just my opinion

I added that last sentense so you woudlnt' feel insulted in anyway, we all got different tastes...guess this just aint my cup of tea and seriously, it's not anime unless it's made in japan.

but now that I think about it...it's wierd how they'd separate those two...I mean, what's that teach our kids. stupid forkin media.

Like I said:

The "Toy" jokes were funny... the "Barbie and Ken" thing was crap

You had said:

I dont' know what you find funny...I think it's retarded. but to each his own.

I don't have any proof... but I would not be surprised that most "anime" isn't really physically done in Japan (for a japanese company yes). I would also not be surprised that the animated "Barbie" Crap-Movie-mercials were actualy done in Japan for a US company.

We could probably debate this all night... but we can agree all our "senses of humor" are different.

Also diden't they release a little bit ago a pregnet barbie, so shes a single mom too now...... ;)

I wish I had the "white trash Barbie" (or was it "Trailer Trash Barbie" can't remember which) image.. I know a co-worker of mine has it.

Here is a good ebay auction, from just two weeks ago.... Barbie

EDIT----

not the one I wanted... but its still good:

post-26-1076786076_thumb.jpg

Edited by Southcross