Well I Ordered my bandai 1/55

BFG-1 Gigan

I picked the Cannon Fodder as my choice, it was either that or Hikaru Ichijo, but after I saw that he was getting a 1/60 Yamato release w/ the full body armor I decided not to get the Bandai Version, and wait until I atleast I have one version of every character.

Edited by BFG-1 Gigan

I picked the Cannon Fodder as my choice, it was either that or Hikaru Ichijo, but after I saw that he was getting a 1/60 Yamato release w/ the full body armor I decided not to get the Bandai Version, and wait until I atleast I have one version of every character.

what?

where did you read this?

I'm guessing you mean the upcoming VF-1J-GBP (or the currently on-sale Super-1J Hikaru) and not the Hikaru DYRL-1A.

Edited by treatment

I presume there's a Valkyrie somewhere under all that armour. :blink:

I tell ya what. [/hankhill]

It looks like that 1/60 VF-1J is sporting his bigger brother's hands. Does anyone else see it?

either way you will enjoy both. as mentioned before the bandai/takatoku valks take a licking and keep on ticking, (unless it is an elitseeker thrown from a building 10 stories up). and the 1/60 are more eye candy, with the 1/48 being the best for eyecandy

yeah its hands are bigger, better to punch battle pods with.

Edited by buddhafabio

Congrats, but maybe next time you can add to your already existing thread instead of making a whole new one.

Either that, or I'm gonna start posting my lunch decisions here everyday!

Guys, I decided to go with the Grilled Chicken Salad! :p

Congrats, but maybe next time you can add to your already existing thread instead of making a whole new one.

Either that, or I'm gonna start posting my lunch decisions here everyday!

Guys, I decided to go with the Grilled Chicken Salad! :p

I had Ramen Noodles myself :rolleyes::D:p