Hasegawa 1/72 VF-0S

Valkyrie

Here's my almost completed VF-0s. All that's left is decal work . Taking a break on this thing, too many decals. May be I'll finish next week. Anyway when putting the feet into the bottom of the leg be careful because the leg seams on mine split open. So I got to re-glue, sand, prime and air brush the legs again. My thanks to all the model makers on this site for all the helpful tips. Also since I primed it gray I used about 2 bottles of the model master paints.

post-3-1077255973_thumb.jpg

Arrhhh! Beautiful! Now who's gonna build the cat-launch for it? ;)

That's it... i'm leaving the fast packs off!

:lol: Verlinden Make's the Catapult Base for about 70 bux. I couldn't resist it and it's all done. Will get you some pics soon as I finish painting the Fijimi Figures. But that was also featured in either Hobby Japan or another Magazine with even more impressive mods.

Hey, you've sucessfully hijacked this thread Lodizah! :p

Great work - very fine looking model so far. She's a beaut! How about some weathering? More pictures please...

Hey Valkyrie, how the progress on your baby! we're still interested - I might join you very soon - I've just recieved my VF-0 via the very generous Meyersjessee!

Hey Valkyrie, how the progress on your baby!  we're still interested - I might join you very soon - I've just recieved my VF-0 via the very generous Meyersjessee!

I've been slackin' :(

Well, kinda. Been busy with other stuff, actually. But I'm getting back into it, and should be working on it a lot today. I'll have an update for the build-up thread tonight.

Very cool to hear you got one of your own! I'll be looking forward to reading your build-up thread, which I'm sure will blow mine away :lol:

Grayson

I primed it gray and then used model master semi gloss white acrylic. When I took the pic of the vf-0s, it was under flourecent light. The detail of the panel lines and the whole plane in general looked darker and a little weathered in the day light. I will try different lighting.

Valkyrie

I know about slacking still have boxed models

Vf-1 strike battriod

VF-1s

hase ground crew

perfect grade GP01

Hey Valkyrie, how the progress on your baby!  we're still interested - I might join you very soon - I've just recieved my VF-0 via the very generous Meyersjessee!

I've been slackin' :(

Well, kinda. Been busy with other stuff, actually. But I'm getting back into it, and should be working on it a lot today. I'll have an update for the build-up thread tonight.

Very cool to hear you got one of your own! I'll be looking forward to reading your build-up thread, which I'm sure will blow mine away :lol:

Lookin' forward to your update on the built-up thread of the VF-0!