First Time Gundam Marker user has questions.

Wolfpak54

I've used them for a few years now, never had to redo them once you use them. But it doesn't hurt to do it once in a while if you wanna keep them looking nice, it's mostly just how you use them that brings it out. Since your doing a 1/60 scale, you want to make sure you keep the pen straight up so you don't get "fat" lines or start cutting the tip.

What's a Gundam marker?

A thin tipped marker intended for panel lining gundam models, but works for everything else. I use an old one to write on CD's too.

There's thin tip, a thicker version, and asst color paint markers. I've only used the thin tip. Good stuff.

What's a Gundam marker?

A thin tipped marker intended for panel lining gundam models, but works for everything else. I use an old one to write on CD's too.

There's thin tip, a thicker version, and asst color paint markers. I've only used the thin tip. Good stuff.

I like my answer more!!!

What's a Gundam marker?

I like my answer more!!!

at least spell alloy right then :p

If you guys want a more realistic look, right after each panel line penned, use a q-tip or paper towel saoked with a bit of rubbing alchohol or windex and wipe till you get the fading you like. This gets rid of that "penned" look with solid lines.