Yamato 1/60 Range

GianS

Hi

I am very excited about the Powered Female Zentraedi Armor coming out.

I really hope that they would consider doing an officers Battele Pod and also a Tactical Battle Pod. That would be great for the 1/60 collection.

Come on Yamato, please!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards

Gian

Yamato has stated on this site that they will make more enemy mecha only if the Q-Rau sells well.

I wasn't aware that anyone from Yamato posted here.

Edited by Draykov

Yamato has stated on this site that they will make more enemy mecha only if the Q-Rau sells well.

If you are referring to Graham, he is not a Yamato representative. He is just a fan like us but is sometimes able to get info from Yamato. However, it's not like the old days where Yamato was pretty open about what they were doing. Because of a few incidences and all the complaining, Yamato is pretty tight lipped these days. Even if Graham is told something, he can rarely tell us. Just FYI.

I really hope that they would consider doing an officers Battele Pod and also a Tactical Battle Pod. That would be great for the 1/60 collection.

Come on Yamato, please!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're not the only one.....

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=4744

I wasn't aware that anyone from Yamato posted here.

Graham posted an interview with a Yamato High up where that was stated... I know that Yamato did not become an individual and actually type the info...

Starting with the Q-Rau may come as a disadvantage for selling enemy ships, and hopefully Yamato may take this into consideration. The size of the package and need for ample display space may turn off a lot of people, not the to mention the price. The glaug and the regult may have been a better start especially with it's popularity. With the regults they can also do variations, not just repaints. I'm sure they're aware of this and hopefully their expectations on the Q-Rau is realistic. But even more so, I hope the sales blows their expectations out of the water so they can guarantee us fans more enemy mechs. ;)

Because of a few incidences and all the complaining, Yamato is pretty tight lipped these days.

Ok, the incidents... maybe. Because of the complaining? That's just recockulous. Yamato has always been pretty tight lipped. Typical for a Japanese company.