bata fighter

ToyTalk3D

Hello everyone,

I hope you're all doing well and thriving in your respective endeavors! I wanted to share a quick update with you about the recent progress on our Robotech Beta Fighter project.

We have just completed the initial testing phase of the beta fighter, marking an important milestone for us. However, during these tests, we identified an issue with the joint assembly, which appears to be a bit loose.

I am currently focused on resolving this problem and am optimistic about finding a solution soon. I'll make sure to keep you all updated on our progress and will be eager to share the successful implementation once the issue is resolved.

Thank you for your support and stay tuned for further updates!

Best regards

437986451_1158061732274184_4908301598724297664_n.jpg

434777795_3619161981634031_4876481318809707020_n.jpg

Edited by ToyTalk3D

So, is this just simply a recreation of the Toynami Beta fighter? Same size/scale? 

If so, you'd be better off to make a separate Fighter mode cockpit section and separate chest section for Soldier mode that can be swapped out, this way you're not repeating the major mistake of Toynami with the cockpit section simply folding down... something that CM's did correctly. 

I wish you luck on this project, this would be fun for customizing and most definitely creating a Shadow Beta/Dark Tread. B))

11 hours ago, 505thAirborne said:

So, is this just simply a recreation of the Toynami Beta fighter? Same size/scale? 

If so, you'd be better off to make a separate Fighter mode cockpit section and separate chest section for Soldier mode that can be swapped out, this way you're not repeating the major mistake of Toynami with the cockpit section simply folding down... something that CM's did correctly. 

I wish you luck on this project, this would be fun for customizing and most definitely creating a Shadow Beta/Dark Tread. B))

Thanks for your valuable feedback, the cockpit has internal details like like pilot seat and display 

11 hours ago, 505thAirborne said:

Can you please share me some references images so that I can improve my design, it will be helpful for me 

12 hours ago, Bolt said:

Looks promising. More pics please.

Yes sir I will upload more pictures before it , I have to improve some joint and articulation, Thanks 

• 2 weeks later...

Looks pretty good!  Is there an Alpha for it to connect to as part of the design?

Cool, I'll check it out.  A well integrated combined Legioss/Tread is something no one has done yet.  Multiple modes, ideally no partsforming.