[R.I.P] Kenneth Mitchell (Star Trek: Discovery)

From Daily Beast:

Kenneth Mitchell, an actor best known for his roles in Star Trek: Discovery, has died at age 49 from complications of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), his family shared on Sunday.

“With heavy hearts we announce the passing of Kenneth Alexander Mitchell, beloved father, husband, brother, uncle, son, and dear friend to many,” his family said in a statement posted to X.

Mitchell, who played multiple alien Klingon characters in Star Trek, appeared in a number of sci-fi projects over his career, including the post-apocalyptic TV drama Jericho, and most recently in Captain Marvel.

(more)

https://www.thedailybeast.com/star-trek-discovery-actor-kenneth-mitchell-dies-at-49-after-als-battle

Edited by pengbuzz

• pengbuzz changed the title to [R.I.P] Kenneth Mitchell (Star Trek: Discovery)

IDK who this dude is (Not a fan of DIS) but I guess I should not be surprised they hired him, because of his disability (and Star Trek's long history of mostly doing the right thing). 

The question on my lips remains this: DID HE Walk past St Christopher, manning the gates, or did he strut (finally relishing the beating his disease)?

Condolences to the NOK

• azrael locked this topic