Does anyone know where this goes? (DX VF-1J or Armor part)

eevli

4 hours ago, eevli said:

This fell out of one of my DX VF-1J boxes. I can't figure out where it goes. Halp! 
image.png.948a3a116c275bbea20051014ca71665.pngimage.png.ad129554366e02ee94b0c391c6a8454d.png

It looks a bit like what they put at the wrist on gundam figures, so check the arms? hole in the center would be where the balljoint goes through.

4 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

It looks a bit like what they put at the wrist on gundam figures, so check the arms? hole in the center would be where the balljoint goes through.

That's a negative. I really appreciate you giving it some time to think about. I guess it is possible that it's from something else but I don't know how it would get in the box.

Thanks again!

I don't have access to my DX armor now, but it could be from one of the micro missle ports. it could also be another random part that was somehow inadvertently dropped into the box in the factory itself.

Whatever it is, keep it together with your armor. Who knows, you may find yourself staring at that precise spot missing the part on the toy when you handle the armor in future.

3 hours ago, Froy said:

I think it is too small to be a DX part. Do you have any hi metals around?

I do not. I'm thinking it isn't part of the VF or the armor since I can't find matching plastic on either. I doubt just one tiny piece would be a completely different plastic. 

Just one of those pieces you save and wait until you find the toy it belongs to I guess. Thanks for the help everyone. 

Edited by eevli