POSTS ARE MISSING!

UPDATE: Probably a false alarm. But there may be a problem with Mozilla-based browsers. Look here for more discussion.

Look at this thread: http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...200entry89471

Jan 29 2004, 02:02 PM I didn't post this

Jan 28 2004, 01:02 PM has a wisecrack I made--but here it's attributed to Aegis.

Jan 29 2004, 01:23 PM has me quoting Shin at 1:30 PM, and his post doesn't show in the thread. Nor does the post he's commenting on (where I give sizes for the VF-1 and VF-0 at various scales)

I've seen at least one other thread where there's a reference/quote of a post that's not there. At first I thought a mod had deleted the posts for some reason but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Edit: more stuff missing. Look at this thread: http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...topic=5033&st=0

I know that The White Drew Cary posted a note to laugh about my comment re: Toynami. I remember it since people rarely laugh at my jokes. But now his praise for my wit is missing. :(

Edited by ewilen

I miss the skin

Hm. Things seemed like they might be okay when connected using a different browser and as a guest. But just now I logged in and I can't reply to this thread. I'm quoting to see if that works.

Using Safari 1.0.1 (v85.6), Mac OS X 10.2.8 now.

All you Mozilla and Opera users need to just get assimilated already. :)

Being a Microsfoft-whore isn't so bad. They go in through your nose, and they let you keep the little piece of brain they take out. . .

*holds up jar with piece of brain*

Hello, who's that big man over there?. . .

H

Edited by Hurin