MOSPEADA IKAZUCHI 1/2000 kit by MOSCATO HOBBY?

I'd like to propose the next Moscato Hobby Models resin kit: a 1/2000 Ikazuchi (hereafter Ike Capital Ship.) The kit would come in at a little over 35cm in length.

Kit features:

-positionable open or closed soldier launch bays (no removable soldiers!)

-included decal markings for 3 different ships

-positionable gun turrets

-translucent resin thrusters for easier lighting

Proposed kit price before shipping: $325 Canadian dollars

Kit price with shipping to Canada/US contiguous: $374 Canadian dollars

International shipping: see below

I need a minimum of 30 orders to proceed with the project, so I’ll leave this up until April 7th. To voice your acceptance of the project, send me a private message telling me:

-« I’m in! »

-how many kits you’d like

-if you’re not in the US or Canada, your shipping location, so I can calculate the shipping to you.

Posting in the thread/asing questions is cool, but will not be construed as intent to purchase. 

If I don’t get sufficient interest by then, I’ll simply move to another project.

Aaaand we’re off!

image.jpeg

Edited by captain america

Would this be a scale-up of sorts for the smaller Ikazuchi you did years ago or a total rethink and re-sizing?
Also, and this probably isn't the place...but I'd kill for an Izumo that was in scale with that smaller Ikazuchi?  Any possibility of one of those?  Never been done has it?

1 minute ago, Phyrox said:

Would this be a scale-up of sorts for the smaller Ikazuchi you did years ago or a total rethink and re-sizing?
Also, and this probably isn't the place...but I'd kill for an Izumo that was in scale with that smaller Ikazuchi?  Any possibility of one of those?  Never been done has it?

Total rethink and re-sizing.