Plastic defect on YF-29 Maximilian

Zangetsuuuu

• Zangetsuuuu changed the title to Plastic defect on YF-29 Maximilian

I think they've had to outsource their manufacturing and assembly to alternate sites ever since the 31AX releases started.  Something is just off about their manufacturing and assembly.  All sorts of weird inconsistencies that are incredibly uncharacteristic for Bandai's usual molding quality.

My Max YF-29 has a couple of mis-drilled holes, and so does my Mirage 31AX, making various parts rotate incorrectly, or just sit completely out of alignment.

I'd like to think this might be solved by some careful warming and warping of the plastic part to get it back in place, but I can't tell how badly misshapen it actually is.

Edited by Chronocidal

1 hour ago, nightmareB4macross said:

Sorry to see these troubles continuing to occur.

Try reaching out to the seller. You might be able to get a replacement.

I wish i could, unfortunately I had already transformed etc, and it’s the only piece left by the store so it’s abit hard :( I removed all the plastics and tapes so I don’t think i can return or refund 

i used some super glue to flatten it together, doesn’t look as good as new but definitely better than before. Just rlly disheartened as I worked rlly hard for 4 months to get this kit hahah only to be met with this

Edited by Zangetsuuuu