New Live Action Thunderbirds!

VF-1S Alpha

:D

Just check out the Degenki magazine for February, and it shows the new live action film to be released in August 2004.

It should be interesting to see the Thunderbirds with real people acting out.

How many people here are fan of the Thunderbirds?

I think we just had a thread about the new Thunderbirds a few weeks ago, but the general consensus seemed to be "yuck."

I liked the original. Marionette stuff is awesome, but I also really dig older monster movies and Power Rangers stuff. On a purely visceral level there's something appealing about guys in monster suits, and cool models and that general low budget sci-fi feel without being obviously crappy.

Hehehe, I must've seen the trailer like 10 times already. I'm getting sick of it, but it looks pretty cool. They use all the vehicles and of course it's all CG. :p:D:lol:

I ran across an article in Autoweek, that had some good pics of Lady Penelope's car. There is a trailer available too.

Autoweek's Road Test of Lady Penelope's car

Some Thunderbirds movie info

jbirdmain.jpg

Should be an interesting movie..........and hopefully it won't suck too much.

:ph34r:

Hehehe, I must've seen the trailer like 10 times already. I'm getting sick of it, but it looks pretty cool. They use all the vehicles and of course it's all CG.  :p  :D  :lol:

Do ya have a link? I'm curious.

sorry no link. I saw it at my work. I wonder if I can actually get a copy of it. I've been also watching the Van Helsing trailer. That movie looks promising. :p:D:lol: