Kite: is it any good?

Godzilla

hehe umm where to begin :lol: Alright I picked this title up because it was recommended by a friend of mine. This title is Hentai period... The story is actually not too bad but its also pretty graphic. If I would have known what I was getting into when I bought it I would have put it back on the shelf, regardless that ecchi bastard friend of mine was quite amused :rolleyes:

Point is its your call if your into Hentai go for it, if your not leave it alone.

Rob :ph34r:

Aside from the Hentai it's pretty much a perverted version of The Professional. Some of the scenes (like the bathroom one) are choreographed with tons of ultraviolence (think exploding heads). It's worth a rental.......... :ph34r:

Aside from the Hentai it's pretty much a perverted version of The Professional.

As a big fan of The Professional I think that KITE is only vaguely similar. Certainly not similar enough to be another 'version' of it.

I kind of liked KITE when I first saw it, but after downloading the unedited version I can't watch either version again. Pedophile Hentai doesn't do much for me. :ph34r:

Yeah, the unedited version is pretty ugly...

I'm not a fan of ultraviolent shows, and I'm no real fan of this one, either. I picked it up on a friends recommendation and sold it off after a single viewing. I downloaded the unedited out of morbid curiosity, and can say I honestly wish I hadn't.... Hentai I like, but that's just wrong....

edited for spellin'.... heh....

Edited by gnollman

The director for Kite (Yasuomi Umetsu) has a very stylish approach in making action sequences and/or gun battles. As for the plot, Kite has a twisted one to say/type the least. The target audience was most likely hentai loving action/gun freaks. I recommended you track down a friend that has a copy before purchasing this title. The director's cut just basically added f'ed up hentai scenes.

I personally thought the action scenes were the best part of this anime.

If you do get a kick out of it, check out the Mezzo Forte OAV from the same director/animator and if you have bit torrent, download the series for Mezzo Forte... just be prepared no outrageous hentai in the MF series.

I personally am not a Hentai fan, If I wanted pr0n I would go buy pr0n. But I thought Kite was interesting. Some of the memorable scenes...

-

*minor spoilers*

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

When she was getting her @ss wooped in that mens room doing that hit.

The scene where the boy got hit in the back with the basket ball.

The exploding bullets... they ROCK! though, the scenes where the the guy would get shot in the head and not die instantly?!? (who thought that up? hello McFly? Put a bullet in your grey matter and your not going to stand there with a bewildered look on your face, your dead.) Then suddenly the three bullets he got hit with detonate... wow :D

Then there are those marble sized grenades the boy had, where can I get one?

2010 wishlist... miniture grenades and one of those dual mode pistols

Edited by Southcross