DC New Cinematic Universe?

Well, after this tweet from Mark Hughes, Forbes Colunist.

Warner are planing a New DCCU, with Twilight Batman and upcoming Supergirl movie.

I hope it gonna be a fake, and Warner back to sense.

But one time, the Batman are (until tthis moment) confirmed have nothing of BatAffleck, I have some fear...

I'm actually okay with this.

We may get a third WW movie with Gadot and a second (maybe a third) Aquaman with Momoa, three being a pretty good theatrical run. They can also take their time with them and not rush them, which is always a great thing. In the meantime, we finally get a Supergirl on the big screen for the first time almost forty years, including the time for the new movies production, which will also help reboot Superman and a new Batman already on the way.

With Whedon pretty much screwing the JL pooch, and canning the entire Snyderverse in the offing, this is probably the best way to go. And doing so would release Jenkins from having to tie WW in at all with the previous movies. I love Gal Gadot as Diana, but I'll be just as thrilled to get a good trilogy with her in the role even if they never tie back into the Snyderverse.

Too many mistakes were made to do pretty much anything else with the previous movies.

Yeah they need to reboot. I thought that after seeing the mess of Batman vs Superman and even more after Justice League. I keep reading rumors of the next Superman being cancelled. I guess they can make money on what they have in progress but it's time for them to really start thinking about a better film universe. And that means starting over.

Also, if you like the Marvel Film Universe, it really makes you wonder why DC can't come up with something even half as good in terms of entertaining movies.