yamato

tank

doubtful. If they do it won't be for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong while.

doubtful. If they do it won't be for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong while.

yeah, only because they seem to be stuck in the VF-1 syndrome! :p:D:lol:

Look at it this way.....did we get any other Valkyrie besides the VF-1's for the 1:60 scale? NOPE.

I hope this doesn't end up the same for the 1:48 line. :( The possibilities are endless................

Yamato is making a dumb mistake by not making plans to release Macross II toys.

You know how many millions of dollars they would earned from us by making them.

It boggles the mind how morons running toy companies don't give a crap about what toys their customers (adults with the deep pockets) truly want.

I should just stop buying 1/48's and concentrate on Alternators, Godzilla, StarBlazers, and Chogokins(I don't even own one and I'm a big 70's Anime fan)

Yamato better start making our favorite Valks cuz' sooner or later some of us will get off this nostalgia phase and put our money on something more worthy like a house. <_<

Edited by 91WhiskeyM6

Yamato better start making our favorite Valks cuz' sooner or later some of us will get off this nostalgia phase and put our money on something more worthy like a house. <_<

ROFLMAO!

Funniest thing I've read all day. :D

But seriously, a house!? What do you need a house for? Why do you think Yamato makes their toy boxes so big? It's so you can live in them! Yeah, that's right, why buy a house when you have Yamato 'house boxes' :lol:

Graham