HALO fans check this site out

zerocool

There's already an existing thread on the Halo armor...

LOL, I clicked on this thread thinking it was gonna be on Military Helicopters, "Helos"!

like somebody else said in the other thread about this, 3500 for just the upper half?!?! With that much you can buy a full stormtrooper suit. I can even buy the full jin-roh armor and still have enough money left to get the extra accessories. But other than the price, it's a very nice piece. Wouldn't mind having it.

Its 3500 for the full armor, helmet, should pads, chest plate, gloves, arm and leg pieces. Does not include boot and prop weapon though.

That is a GREAT price compared to Yamato's. If I had 7K burning a hole in my pocket, I would buy both Halo and Deep Eyes kit from him.

like somebody else said in the other thread about this, 3500 for just the upper half?!?! With that much you can buy a full stormtrooper suit. I can even buy the full jin-roh armor and still have enough money left to get the extra accessories. But other than the price, it's a very nice piece. Wouldn't mind having it.

Don't forget, though, 3500 is the whole suit, and it's painted. With a stormtrooper suit or a Jin-roh suit, it can be molded mostly in color. But these Halo armors are painted in a high gloss, high quality, finish. Also, don't forget the fact that it has lighting. I'd buy one, but 3500 is a lot of money for me, and it's money better spent on an S13 240SX.