Can someone point me to a camouflage website

Montarvillois

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Very late... but here are my 2c:

Berlin Brigade

A quote from the article: "...Following acceptance and encouragement by his Brigade Commander, the opportunity arose to show it to the Corps Commander. He came to Berlin to see for himself. Basically, he said "I can't see your f*****g tank, must be a good idea" The paint scheme was adopted by the squadron and subsequently by all British forces in Berlin. Each vehicle was to be painted to the same pattern; the same size blocks of colour and pattern would make it harder to determine the strength of the British Forces because they all looked the same..."

Regds,

Gorgon

Interesting, painting them all the same. For ships, the rule is to always paint them differently, not the same. The idea being that if lighting conditions are right so that a particular camo scheme becomes rather visible, the other ships in different schemes won't be visible. If they're all the same---if you can see one, you can see them all. (Almost all camo designs work incredibly well under a particular lighting condition--none work well in all, most schemes go for "decently well under most conditions" but are always inferior to a scheme designed for a specific set of conditions---but when they're out of their element, they'll be VERY visible, better than no camo at all) Best example: the best anti-sub camo is the very worst for general anti-surface.