I had the set in my cart when I first posted the link but Walmart’s site sucks and the set sold out before I finished the order.

Mystique was at the Walgreens near me earlier in the day but by the time I got off work and went to check, they were long gone.

That’s cool.  The Mystique I’m getting from a trade is still scheduled for this Monday.

In other news, pic of an Avengers Endgame set with Black Widow and Hawkeye with alternate heads.

2B9B95B5-3105-49C8-B5E5-37EF54DD428A.jpeg.ee2af7fad5d68c3419dcd61ac9efba30.jpeg

Edited by sh9000

Who are these guys?  Have you ordered from them before?

They have a no preorder cancel policy.  So I don’t want to just jump right in.

Plus their shipping is too expensive and New York sales tax.  No thanks.

Edited by Mommar

Yeah I only posted the links for anyone interested since rektangular mentioned them.  I’m going to wait and find them somewhere else.  The shipping alone is already too high.

Picked up Mystique and mister Fantastic tonight at Walgreens.  They were both on sale for 13.99 each.  Also saw the target exclusive captain Marvel in store today.  There were plenty of the Mystique and captain marvels in my neck of the woods.

4 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Super V cancelled an order of mine thru text. I have to check later which one. I have a feeling it's the Professor X set.

Why?  They just advertised it was in this week.

... well scratch that.  They cancelled my Prof too.

Edited by Mommar

That sucks.  So both of you had orders of just Professor X on his own?  I ordered the set of Deadpool and Professor X.  I just emailed the guy saying that I hope my order doesn’t get cancelled.  I wonder what’s going on because quite a few people got their Professor X order cancelled from Amazon as well.

Edited by sh9000

42 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

That sucks.  So both of you had orders of just Professor X on his own?  I ordered the set of Deadpool and Professor X.  I just emailed the guy saying that I hope my order doesn’t get cancelled.  I wonder what’s going on because quite a few people got their Professor X order cancelled from Amazon as well.

I only ordered Professor X.  I don't want another Deadpool figure.

So yeah, it’s Professor X that got cancelled. I placed an order via BBTS. I’m just surprise that they have Prof. X as a solo set now because before it was bundled with Deadpool  (Vespa set). Now I’m wondering since my previous order got cancelled at SuperV, if I should still PO the X-Men set with them or just pay higher at BBTS? Or PO from both stores? :unsure: