Can Someone Please Lend Me

Well I would say that walker should sell for around 6k to 8k, 19k is way to much.

This would be more fun to have.

build2.jpg

I smell the begining of recreational robot wars.....

how bout the Atst with paint ball guns and a remote turret,...how bout putting that in your brat kid's "play room" for his 11th birthday cuz he likes SW...how bout ...........

You guys ever the the old Russian submarine? I believe it was used in the not so hit movie K19. That sucker sat in a St. Pete harbor for ages. When I interned at USF, I ALMOST got my hands on its battle flag...

Heh....

I hadnt realised that was down in St. Pete. Shows ya how much I pay attention to local news ;)

As for the battle flag of the old Russian sub...Im sure that would have gone over like a lead balloon at USF. Bunch of whiney #^%# at that school. Of course...its my alma mater so I can say that :lol:

So...$19,000 for a replica AT-ST 1:2 model. While Im sure it would be THE thing to have when you show up to a 501st Legion event....a little too expensive for my tastes. If I were a millionaire...then maybe.

Man...I need this...I can cover the last $400...someone in the holiday spirit?!?   :o  :D  :rolleyes:

It should be far easier for you to help someone cover his last $400 instead. :lol:

Edited by nhyone

It's almost like someone heard Blaines request...now you just need the body!

Auction Link

18_1.JPG

If I had something like that I wouldn't want anyone to know... I can just imagine the perverts that bid on something like that!

vinnie

:lol::lol:

Someone bought it,,, they must have read this thread, they kept thier ID private :huh: no need to feel bad about it,,,,eveyone has thier fettish :blink:

It's almost like someone heard Blaines request...now you just need the body!

Auction Link

18_1.JPG

Sweet! But, alas, I was not the winner. Nor, even a bidder.

You aren't kidding around when you say "you just need the body!" This is very, very, very true. :p

I also like hair and the ability to move a bit in my Natalie Portman clones. Keira Knightley would be a good enough substitute. :D

Edited to add - Still, I'd take that mask... beats making love to door knobs!

Edited by Blaine23