Help identifying some Takatoku toys

Shawn

While scanning and re-scanning all these old anime magazines for our 'Big Update' I came across this again

Each pic in the magazine is about 1 inch tall-sorry it doesn't get much bigger

I scanned them at the highest resolution I could

In the first picture, what are the toys in the foreground? My takatoku knowledge is pretty limited outside of macross

Also what is the man grabbing on the table?

I think its this Macross gun

http://www.macrossworld.com/macross/toys/lasergunf.jpg

http://www.macrossworld.com/macross/toys/laserguni.jpg

In the 2nd picture, what do you think the 1/55 battroid toys are standing on? I'm stumped

Shawn

I think it is one of those 1/76 giftsets, it's really hard to tell but the box looks about right.

Man I saw one of those Macross Laser Guns on Yahoo the other day. From what I understand they are not electronic but one of those "Spark" style guns.

Hope this helps. Maybe Noel will see this thread and give more info.

The 1/55's Looks like they are standing on as display case and in the case is the ARII Toys???

Rob MN

Edited by Monkey-N

which one in pic 1?

that robot standing on a box just in front of the boxed vf1-j

looks like (can't remember the name) the upgrade robot

used after voltes-5 was defeated (voltes 5 series NOT mazinger Z)

, can't remember the name but I recognize that "w" pattern on the chest of which the old voltes-5 pulls out his sword.(anyone here remember the 70's? )

The guy's grabbing the laser gun as you can make out the some of the letters, and it appears to be next to a pair of conversion kits. The first toy is obviously from Baxinger, but the one right behind it I'm not sure - I've seen it before but I'm pretty sure it's not from Baxinger. And the one behind it I have no clue, although I know I've seen it before.

I guess I was the only one who decided to look at toybox dx. In the first picture, the third box is from Baxinger. So I'm guessing that the second one is also from Baxinger.

Edited by nemesis120

which one in pic 1?

that robot standing on a box just in front of the boxed vf1-j

looks like (can't remember the name) the upgrade robot

used after voltes-5 was defeated (voltes 5 series NOT mazinger Z)

, can't remember the name but I recognize that "w" pattern on the chest of which the old voltes-5 pulls out his sword.(anyone here remember the 70's? )

Yah, that one.

I was thinking it looked like it belonged in that series, actually, but I'm not familiar enough to say for certain.

can't remember the name, it is not combattra if you look closely at the toy's chest, see there seems to be a pattern that matches the box but i am not sure,shawn would it be possible to post a clearer closeup instead of the robot/box? i got a crass browser

i though the box lying on it back says Mazinger??

the blue box below that word may have the "z" in it??

Isaw a similar box a long time ago when i was a wee pant wetting midget.I am stillnot sure.