Yamato VF-1 Valkyrie display pose ideas..

spanner

Nice pose on that TV Max VF-1A Spanner!

-b.

thanks mate! Yeah I rather like it too so I think I'll keep him in that pose! I made a small adjustment to Kakizaki so it looks a little more natural. looks much better now! Time to move on to some others!

thanks mate! Yeah I rather like it too so I think I'll keep him in that pose! I made a small adjustment to Kakizaki so it looks a little more natural. looks much better now! Time to move on to some others!

No problem! It's hard to stop once you start posing your Valks, and just when you think you've got the perfect pose you see it from another angle and decide to tweak it just a little bit more. And more. And...

-b.

No problem! It's hard to stop once you start posing your Valks, and just when you think you've got the perfect pose you see it from another angle and decide to tweak it just a little bit more. And more. And...

-b.

hehe! Either that or until someone posts up another pic with another pose idea.. the possible pose combinations are endless! Has the potential to drive you crazy! ;)