YF-21 Box Question

Matt Random

• 3 months later...

I'm not sure if this had been asked before. What's the difference on the main figure itself of 2008 and 2010 versions of YF-21 asides from the Fast Pack and Display Stand? And if ever I'm going to purchase one now, would I go with the 2008 or 2010?

Honestly, I want to go with the ones that has Fast Packs so I'm not going to hunt down those separate Fast Pack sets. I'm just playing safe since we're not sure if Arcadia plans on releasing Ver 2. But if you guys will tell me that if ever there some flaws on the 2008 version and they fixed it for the 2010 version, then I might go with the latter.

Thanks in advance. :)

I'm not sure if this had been asked before. What's the difference on the main figure itself of 2008 and 2010 versions of YF-21 asides from the Fast Pack and Display Stand? And if ever I'm going to purchase one now, would I go with the 2008 or 2010?

Honestly, I want to go with the ones that has Fast Packs so I'm not going to hunt down those separate Fast Pack sets. I'm just playing safe since we're not sure if Arcadia plans on releasing Ver 2. But if you guys will tell me that if ever there some flaws on the 2008 version and they fixed it for the 2010 version, then I might go with the latter.

Thanks in advance. :)

HI,

I believe only the 2010 version of the YF-19 featured some minor improvements. The YF-21 was not revised.