1/60 CF Pilot

Draykov

I always just kinda took it for granted that the pilots included in the later release Yamato 1/60 Valks wouldn't fit in the original release (Hikaru 1A, Max 1A, CF 1A), but not too long ago I took the backseater from my 1D and plopped him into my CF. He fits just fine (at least for display purposes...he might shake around a bit if I were to "swoosh" his CF).

Edited by Draykov

Yup, done that. My 1/60 1-D pilots are currently manning a 1-S and a 1-A CF. The canopies seem to keep them in place very well, no rattling around. You are correct in that the later 'Super' model pilot figures will not fit without hobbling them a little.

Anyone have or know where some extra 2-seater pilots may be found?

Since my Hikaru 1J is in Battroid, I think I'll use him inside my CF that I have in Gerwalk right now. Thanks for the tip.

By the same token, a VF-11FP pilot will also fit in a YF-19/VF-19A. I tried that too.

I think I still got some at home. PM me you locations I'll send it within the U.S for now and maybe I can get some more later for everyone else.

EDIT: All gone! If you didn't get a PM... then I ran out before you sent it.

Edited by >EXO<