What you think of this deal?

dapro

I saw this ebay listing yesterday and noticed the seller is also in the area. I offered him $200 for local pickup and he accepted it. There is some damage to the figure though. Not familiar with the market recently so not sure I over paid or not.

Thanks

Edited by dapro

That's pretty good. I just got a Max and Milia super set plus virgin road for around $650.

That is actually a decent price. Where you got those? Now I need a Milia for max. He will be lonely...

I'm fairly confident Arcadia will be coming out with these next year sometime, so spending $600 + for both, or even $200 for one with damage doesn't seem good to me anymore.

I should add, that I'm going off of a post in the "What would you like to see from Arcadia" thread, and based on my own knowledge. I'd at least wait out the next year, unless you can't, in which I'd totally understand.

Edited by Jasonc

I'm fairly confident Arcadia will be coming out with these next year sometime, so spending $600 + for both, or even $200 for one with damage doesn't seem good to me anymore.

I should add, that I'm going off of a post in the "What would you like to see from Arcadia" thread, and based on my own knowledge. I'd at least wait out the next year, unless you can't, in which I'd totally understand.

MrK said 2014, just working on the licensing.

Still a good deal Dapro!

Congrats, that's a great price. For the stress marks, just hold a blow-dryer or heat gun about two inches from the lasers in short intervals of a few seconds each time (blast for a few seconds and move the heat away, wait for a few seconds, repeat) and they should simply vanish. As long as you don't keep the heat pointed directly at the plastic for a long time you wont risk melting anything.

That's true. I wouldn't buy it either but I don't have the patience to wait for a new release. I bought the M&M set plus the Virgin road (all unopened) prior to finding out the Arcadia info. That's assuming they get the licensing. I don't know japanese so I can't translate exactly what Mr. K said for sure but it would be good for everyone, heck I'd buy another set anyways. I'd guess the Arcadia ones probably be about $250 if it comes with a stand, $220ish without.

That's true. I wouldn't buy it either but I don't have the patience to wait for a new release. I bought the M&M set plus the Virgin road (all unopened) prior to finding out the Arcadia info. That's assuming they get the licensing. I don't know japanese so I can't translate exactly what Mr. K said for sure but it would be good for everyone, heck I'd buy another set anyways. I'd guess the Arcadia ones probably be about $250 if it comes with a stand, $220ish without.

I'd guess they'd come out to about 18,900 yen, with stand and Fastpacks for each one. Could be a little more, but I can see this happening. I've waited this long, seveal more months should be just fine.

I am satisfied with this purchase. Its looks great! It still has the plastic on the wings and landing gear. Wonder what happen to the head laser with the stress mark. Can it be shipped from yamato like that?

I'd guess they'd come out to about 18,900 yen, with stand and Fastpacks for each one. Could be a little more, but I can see this happening. I've waited this long, seveal more months should be just fine.

I like this price better. Win-win for everyone!