Help ID a random Macross book from my youth.

filtersweep

Hi, I keep getting referred to different forums for help with my situation. Luckily, they keep getting more and more helpful. :)

So here's the skinny. My mom recently delivered to me a box of stuff I used to love a lot. In it were a bunch of macross valkyries, an invid shock trooper, and a weird book. I used to obsess over this stuff when I was a kid, but hadn't thought of it in years, until it was dropped in my lap. Being curious, I decided to find out if this stuff is worth anything.

http://s87528736.onlinehome.us/macross

Anyway, with help from other forums, I've figured out the toys should be put in a safe in the near future. But I still have no idea what this book is (it's the last picture in the above set). If you do, I'd appreciate knowing as well. My thanks in advance!

Edited by filtersweep

Hi, I keep getting referred to different forums for help with my situation. Luckily, they keep getting more and more helpful. :)

So here's the skinny. My mom recently delivered to me a box of stuff I used to love a lot. In it were a bunch of macross valkyries, an invid shock trooper, and a weird book. I used to obsess over this stuff when I was a kid, but hadn't thought of it in years, until it was dropped in my lap. Being curious, I decided to find out if this stuff is worth anything.

http://s87528736.onlinehome.us/macross

Anyway, with help from other forums, I've figured out the toys should be put in a safe in the near future. But I still have no idea what this book is (it's the last picture in the above set). If you do, I'd appreciate knowing as well. My thanks in advance!

Nice collection you have refound! :) Enjoy.

DAMN!  Nice treasure you got. Be glad your mom didnt dump it!

My mom's good like that. She used to be a huge comic nut and still has the vast majority of her collection. She's well aware of how this kind of stuff can creep in value. Of course, she probably didn't know HOW valuable they were. Once I tell her, I think she's going to regret giving them back. :D

Wow, how could you have forgotten about these valks? Man each one is worth a pretty hefty amount. And by the looks of it, they all look pretty minty fresh! Nice. If you ever want to get rid of these, throw them my way!!! :p:D:lol: