Reissues of the 1/48

Godzilla

Usual suspects. Valkyrie Exchange and Twin Moons Anime.

Come on old-timer! You've been around long enough to know that! :)

I believe VE still has some of the Hikaru 1As available. But they've already sold out of the Roys.

H

Well I was looking around. I wasnt sure about Twin Moons till now. I am a careful shopper. I do not want to be taken. Been taken once on Ebay... good thing it was for a couple of bucks. I came close to a guy from Texas. Was good that turned bad but I finally got my stuff because I was going after him.

I know VE has them but they look to be out of stock. Not like I dont want to support them, just seeing where I can get it cheaper. If it is a few bucks less, I will go to either or. Before anybody gives me grief about it, I have ordered the VF-1J FP from Kevin and have the FPs and MPC Prime on order with Twin Moons. I will likely buy these re-release but building a dual Athlon and a single athlon for a linux box must take precedent... Oh, I will preorder M&Ms from Kevin.

BTW, I am not that old on here. Only 4 months. :rolleyes:

Usual suspects.  Valkyrie Exchange and Twin Moons Anime.

Come on old-timer!  You've been around long enough to know that!  :)

I believe VE still has some of the Hikaru 1As available.  But they've already sold out of the Roys.

H

Well I was looking around. I wasnt sure about Twin Moons till now. I am a careful shopper. I do not want to be taken. Been taken once on Ebay... good thing it was for a couple of bucks. I came close to a guy from Texas. Was good that turned bad but I finally got my stuff because I was going after him.

I know VE has them but they look to be out of stock. Not like I dont want to support them, just seeing where I can get it cheaper. If it is a few bucks less, I will go to either or. Before anybody gives me grief about it, I have ordered the VF-1J FP from Kevin and have the FPs and MPC Prime on order with Twin Moons. I will likely buy these re-release but building a dual Athlon and a single athlon for a linux box must take precedent... Oh, I will preorder M&Ms from Kevin.

BTW, I am not that old on here. Only 4 months. :rolleyes:

almost got taken by twice on ebay. both times I was able to call them on the telephone. one, i called his uncle, mom, then his cell then got a hold of him at his residence and scared the pants off of him that i was able to do that. a few weeks later he got banned from ebay for a load of nonshipping sellers. by then i lost all info i had on him and couldnt give it to the victims.

Edited by buddhafabio

I know Chower already said it but I'll reiterate. I've got a few VF1A Hikaru Reissues in hand with more coming along with the VF1S Focker reissue. ETA is around late Dec.

Also, got a few more Fast packs in stock, Super VF1Js and plenty of standard VF1Js.

-K

Edited by VALKYRIE-EXCHANGE.COM

I´m hoping Graham reads this , it´s still on topic so no worries ...

Why didn´t Yamato include the new rubbery pilot figures instead of the older ones when they were already producing the new ones ? specially since the Hikaru 1S was already out by the time the reissues were released :huh:

I´m hoping Graham reads this , it´s still on topic so no worries ...

Why didn´t Yamato include the new rubbery pilot figures instead of the older ones when they were already producing the new ones ? specially since the Hikaru 1S was already out by the time the reissues were released :huh:

Actually that is a good question. Graham?

Just got my VF-1s reissue from Kevin!

Very happy, don't mind the non rubbery pilot but I don't like the easy to open front wheel covers all too much, I thought the original design was more flush with the underbelly.

My only real complaint is that Fedex didn't get it to me yesterday!