Predicting the Bandai Renewal re-issue market.

Gakken85

So I assume they will re-issue Ozama in the next few months.

What do you think about Armored and Super parts sets? I know they will jump in price. But should those who don't have them hang tight for re-issues or combo packs? or Buy up the old stuff?

Also, will there be any compatibility issues with the new re-issues and the renewal parts?

I hope they reissue the Ozma VF. I also hope they reissue the armor and super parts.

Wasn't there an issue shown in one of the reviews relative to one of the joints being easily breakable. If they do reissue the Ozma, I hope they fix that.

From what I have gathered these reissues are exactly the same as the R2 reissues of the other VFs. So, I would imagine their should not be any compatibility issues relative to their ability connect to the other reissues

Not that my meager opinion matters on this particular subject, but that is mine.

I need another 25S, I cringe for the night that the pre order opens...

true true, lol i hope i can get enough sleep now and recharge my batteries after this past week! But really looking forward to the VF-25S Reissue Partay!!! B)) Pumped!!

All the complaining and bitching that we do, we pretty much all got one in the end! Fun times! :D

...not that fun :(

Edited by xrentonx

Yeah. While I was keeping an eye on this "partay" I was primarily watching to see what came of it. I, fortunately, already have a 25f. Sounds like (given they release 25s and they release it in similar or better numbers) it may no longer remain unobtanium. :)

Here's to a reissue of the 25s!!

Edited by NightCastle

So I assume they will re-issue Ozama in the next few months.

What do you think about Armored and Super parts sets? I know they will jump in price. But should those who don't have them hang tight for re-issues or combo packs? or Buy up the old stuff?

There used to be a rough pattern, about 18 months ago, of a Valkyrie one month, then super/armor parts the next, then another Valkyrie. etc... roughly...

I don't think that BANDAI re-issues Tamashii exclusives, but I'm happy to be wrong about that. The re-issue of the YF-29 Alto was around this time last year, but I don't recall the Super Parts for it being re-issued. However, fiscally it makes no sense not to reuse the Super/Armor Parts molds in a set, so I still anticipate we will see combined sets announced later in the year.

No sign of Super Parts for the VF-25G or RVF-25, or Tornado Parts for the VF-25F or VF-25G. Super Parts were seen in a hobby magazine for the VF-171 Nightmare Plus. No Ghosts or Speaker Pod sets either. Only prototype parts have been seen for the YF-27 Super Parts - at the same event that the VF-171 NP and RVF-25 were revealed.

Also, will there be any compatibility issues with the new re-issues and the renewal parts?

Why would there be? They use the same molds. Edited by Tober